Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Time to say good bye

Well done Dave! A true gent and enthusiast - hope it works out....

Quote Originally Posted by SRV1 View Post
    Well done Dave! A true gent and enthusiast - hope it works out....
    I second that. Well done that man.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Airsporterman is offline Makes Scrooge look Happy and Generous!
    Moving target, nr Blyth, God's Northumberland
    Quote Originally Posted by BTC1 View Post
    Hi there, i live 10 miles away and have messaged Greyfox with an offer to assist him any way I can to get the best deal for him in any way that helps him out, and point him in the right direction so he is not ripped off in any way, this is a genuine offer and hope he responds accordingly. Dave
    Well done that man!

ASM
    I am a Man of La Northumberlandia, a true Knight and spend my days on my Quest (my duty nay privilege!) and fighting dragons and unbeatable foe, to right the unrightable wrongs, to bear with unbearable sorrow and dreaming my impossible dreams.

Hi there, i live 10 miles away and have messaged Greyfox with an offer to assist him any way I can to get the best deal for him in any way that helps him out, and point him in the right direction so he is not ripped off in any way, this is a genuine offer and hope he responds accordingly. Dave
    In the even things work out, let him know that he has interest in the Mod. 50 if it turns up. If he gives the money to charity rather than just handing it in for destruction, winners all round. Obviously if he wants to spend it on whatever he sees fit, or needs, then I am just as happy!
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

Top man, Dave.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Good for you, Dave!

That's what this section is all about - helping one another with a common interest.

Respect, Mick
    When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns .

Nice one dave.. Let's hope this visit doesn't turn into a story like your last one!
    Donald

Hi there Donald, can you explain your posting please?, Dave
    BSA First batch, Breakdown, Cadet major, Meteors, Mercurys, Airsporters, Supersport, Superstar, Lightning XL, HW80, Logun S16 mk1, Webley Junior rifle, Relum Tornado, Webley mk1 pistol, ASI Centre pistol, Crosman Medalist 1322.

Oops.. Sorry dave.. Misread who posted the offer, I thought it was SRV1.. I was referring to a post he once made called ' bargain of lifetime'
    Donald

Thanks for that, thought I had upset someone! Cheers, Dave
    BSA First batch, Breakdown, Cadet major, Meteors, Mercurys, Airsporters, Supersport, Superstar, Lightning XL, HW80, Logun S16 mk1, Webley Junior rifle, Relum Tornado, Webley mk1 pistol, ASI Centre pistol, Crosman Medalist 1322.

No sorry mate, my bad. If you want a good laugh though.. Have a read at said thread.
    Donald

The original post was only 15 months ago

Any update

Has the OP taken up the kind offer of assistance ?

It would be interesting to know what the outcome of this thread was/is, as it would have been a real shame if the airguns mentioned had been handed in to the police and destroyed.

Update

Hi everybody, to date I have heard nothing from GreyWolf, I sent a couple of messages offering any assistance, saying I would keep the forum up to date to show nothing underhand was going on on my part but have not had any reply. My offer still stands if he picks up the message in the future I am willing to help in any way. I will update as and when, Dave.