Thread: Pistol fun

Pistol fun

I bought a Crosman 600 from a fellow member about 5 weeks ago.

I love it so much and have been firing it just about every day.

My point? - I have got through 3000 pellets and 100 CO2 cartridges.

I have just put in an order for another 2500 Verminpell and another 100 CO2 12g cartridges - when will the fun stop I ask myself?

Has anyone else had as much fun with any other pistol?

Good to hear that you are enjoying yourself, that's what it's all about

I cannot match you in terms of the number of pellets fired in such a short space of time, but I think I probably love my HW45 as much as you love your Crosman. I shoot it regularly and there is almost nothing I do not like about it.

Quote Originally Posted by CaineIsCarter View Post
    Good to hear that you are enjoying yourself, that's what it's all about

I cannot match you in terms of the number of pellets fired in such a short space of time, but I think I probably love my HW45 as much as you love your Crosman. I shoot it regularly and there is almost nothing I do not like about it.
    Now the penny has dropped on handling the HW45 I'm now enjoying it much more. Its been frustrating me for ages, with shots all over the place but I've finally got it, one and two handed. (hope I don't loose it!) ATB. Pete.
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulR View Post
    I bought a Crosman 600 from a fellow member about 5 weeks ago.

I love it so much and have been firing it just about every day.

My point? - I have got through 3000 pellets and 100 CO2 cartridges.

I have just put in an order for another 2500 Verminpell and another 100 CO2 12g cartridges - when will the fun stop I ask myself?

Has anyone else had as much fun with any other pistol?

Has it gone 'full auto' on you yet.

Don't listen to him.
    They don't all do it.

Just most of them!

I have also recently bought a crosman 600, I don't think i'm far behind you on pellets and C02. they really are addictive little things. Accuracy and power are spot on. I just can't put it down, best fun i've ever had with a pistol.

atb billy

Update.

Now up to 6000 pellets and 200 CO2 cartridges - buying these from a catering site - so much cheaper.

I have 300 cartridges and 1000 pellets in stock and another 3000 pellets on order. I just cannot stop firing this thing and it has been faultless using verminpell but rubbish when I try anything else - no matter, verminpell it is.

Honestly this gun is the best fun I have had for years and- yes you are right - I don't get out much.

Hope you are shooting outside - Otherwise you will gas yourself!
    Musketeer, Tin-Horseman and Axeman extraordinaire

Every time I see a Crosman 600 thread, off I go to Gunstar looking for one. Eventually I will get one I am sure but they just never seem to come up when I have the cash spare.

Wish they would start making them once more! Surely there is a market for them.

I
    Great Deals with : Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich

Quote Originally Posted by blooregard View Post
    Every time I see a Crosman 600 thread, off I go to Gunstar looking for one. Eventually I will get one I am sure but they just never seem to come up when I have the cash spare.

Wish they would start making them once more! Surely there is a market for them.

I
    I read somewhere (?) that someone had looked at the potential, but reworking them would be

a) Difficult engineering-wise
    b) VERY expensive (I think at least 2x minimum what a top range 2nd hand one would cost)
    c) To a limited market- people just seem to want cheap, disposable bb shooters

Pity, really. There are classic pistols- I wouldn't be without mine

Quote Originally Posted by short-carabine View Post
    I read somewhere (?) that someone had looked at the potential, but reworking them would be

a) Difficult engineering-wise
    b) VERY expensive (I think at least 2x minimum what a top range 2nd hand one would cost)
    c) To a limited market- people just seem to want cheap, disposable bb shooters

Pity, really. There are classic pistols- I wouldn't be without mine
    Unfortunately you are probably bang on there chap. I can dream though, at least until one falls into my lap.
    Great Deals with : Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich