Thread: Sussex Sunday Shoot

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk1 View Post
    Tell me about it Too many Indians...
    An inappropriate response here, could get me banned
    ...... best not then.

See i knew you could show some restraint unlike your Captain when he is oiled up....
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Have i just stepped back in time..
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Hi Everyone,

Lord knows what has happened here? This thread was started some 3 years ago and seems to have been 'resurrected' somehow!

Just to clarify matters a little, there is no open shoot at Horsham this coming weekend (15th October 2017). Some of the local guys will be re-setting the course for the first round of our Winter Hunter Series on 12th November; and we may also have some newbies to show around. However, that's about it.

Looking forward to seeing you all again at Buxted the following week (22nd).

Very best wishes,

Phil

Bugger

Got all excited then, there is nothing on the calendar - is anyone actually planning anything "unofficial" this weekend, or fancy doing so?
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Swallows FTC will be open - nothing 'special' planned but I'm sure there will still be lots of targets out in the woods. And a plink/zero area to set out as members/visitors wish.

I won't be there - off to sunny (??) Yorkshire for the final 2 rounds of this year's UKAHFT at Emley Moor.

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Quote Originally Posted by biggles View Post
    Swallows FTC will be open - nothing 'special' planned but I'm sure there will still be lots of targets out in the woods. And a plink/zero area to set out as members/visitors wish.

I won't be there - off to sunny (??) Yorkshire for the final 2 rounds of this year's UKAHFT at Emley Moor.

Biggles
    Mike

had a look at your web site - very nice

I assume I can just turn up as a guest and someone can take me through the legal stuff before I shoot?

Got a 0.22" mortar I want to have a play with.

Good luck oop North - be careful with that Yorkshire lot, funny bunch those Yorkies :-)

Cheers mate.
    Last edited by Lol Moore; 10-10-2017 at 01:55 PM.
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

Quote Originally Posted by biggles View Post

Biggles
    So, can we just turn up?

I fancy a shoot in the morning, is there a full course out or just a few targets?

What time can i arrive?

Thankyou XX