Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lincoln thats it

AndyBlissett Guest
    ahh well.. maybe the next event

We will let all know once i've spoke to Dave Lock how many places are left.

Pete

wornspring Guest
    Thank you lou and pete for the lists and the sessions

Doubtless I will be out of order for saying this, but bearing in mind the debate on this BBS recently about cooperation (or otherwise) between shooting partners, is it wise to post the peg numbers in advance?

And out of curiosity is the peg selection system random (apart from placing juniors with their guardians)?

Quote Originally Posted by Haakon
    Doubtless I will be out of order for saying this, but bearing in mind the debate on this BBS recently about cooperation (or otherwise) between shooting partners, is it wise to post the peg numbers in advance?

To be honest can't see a problem with it

And out of curiosity is the peg selection system random (apart from placing juniors with their guardians)?

GaryC put a programme together for me to randomise groups, all i do then is manually put the juniors in with parents etc.

Pete

Pete,
    Update on the numbers for Lincoln. All 10 club places gone I'm afraid. Looks like a full house.

Note for all taking part at round 3, the camping/parking field has much more room than last year. Appreciate if all vehicles when entering the club site, pass straight through to the camping/parking field.

Any club members please use the club car park and double park if necessay. We know who's car is who's so it will be easier for us to get people to move as/when necessary.

Look forward to seeing you all.
    Regards.

Dave lock.

Not really, the pegs are chosen at random and nine times out of ten you don't know who you're shooting with on the day. The course cannot be walked before the start except by organisers whom will be checking for safety and correct positioning of targets.

A couple of us will be there on Friday to police the site to make sure no one walks the course, people found doing so with rangefinders or not will be disqualified from shooting on the Sunday.

Nev

http://veteransinaction.org.uk My favourite Military Charity

http://nevsniggles.com Handyman Services

steven is offline Whist - it's the new rock'n'roll, innit?
    Thanks Dave - looking forward to another good weekend provided by the Lincoln Crew

Are spectators welcome at North Oxon? Its not far from me. I reckon i might turn up. If we have moved house by then. Grrrrrr
    Join the Free Speech Union
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

Mike H Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky
    Hi Mike

yes thats do to the ground so at Lincs no spectators at all sorry mate.

Pete
    No problem mate, thanks for saving me the journey
    Mike.

Although its stated on the site which lanes you are on this could be subject to change on the day as we may have people dropping out so may have to swap around a bit.

Pete

Young_Gun Guest
    Actually Pete there is one space left.
    Gemma isn't going now

With the above in mind and not aimed at you H, Please could you all bring your own toilet paper as we are not sure if the type we have ordered will be suitable for everyone, we don't want anyone disappointed and start complaining now do we
    º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°UKAHFT°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º

www.ukahft.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Exverminator
    With the above in mind and not aimed at you H, Please could you all bring your own toilet paper as we are not sure if the type we have ordered will be suitable for everyone, we don't want anyone disappointed and start complaining now do we

bog-off

Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk but originally a Brummie

bog-off
    I think you deserved it H!!

See you Sunday,

AndrewB