Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Airgun collector's Fayre

Quote Originally Posted by wmp50075 View Post
    john, may i ask how i would go about viewing 'Danny's splendid electronic magazine'. do you have a link you can share please?
    regards,
    andyL
    Hi Andy
    Hopefully this link should bring it up.
    http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....nload-and-keep!

If not see the sticky in this section (second one down)

Regards
    John
    hold me back !!

Quote Originally Posted by mmamonster View Post
    What sort of stuff will be for sale ?
    How many stands will be there.
    Atb
    These pics from a previous one should hopefully give a good idea of what is usually available
    John

http://s526.photobucket.com/user/pen...=recent&page=1
    hold me back !!

The last one was a great day out, loads of nice stuff on offer, I'm still kicking myself for not buying the Centenary BSA, snapped up at a very fair price after I looked at it. I'll be at the next one.
    Mel.

Quote Originally Posted by micky View Post
    Anything from early rifles & pistols to moden ones plus pellets bits and bobs ect, you will see more airguns for sale there than any other event, and at very fair prices as well,
    Thanks for reply, not to far from me, will be worth a look.

Quote Originally Posted by pennineway.fswo View Post
    Thanks Micky. We are all looking forward to this fayre. I still have 1 air rifle that I am chasing and eventually one will turn up at one of these events
    ATB
    John

Which one are you after ?atb.

Quote Originally Posted by mmamonster View Post
    Which one are you after ?atb.
    A Pro-elite in .177 (sub 12 ft lbs). Not many about, but a nice one may turn up eventually, although I may have to settle for a HW 98 instead.

After our last fayre it was not until I got home and started to look at all the pics myself and Dunks (Peter) had taken, that I realised just how many nice old Classics had been for sale on the day.

Bring plenty of cash would be my advice, many of the airguns for sale will be at very good prices and we will have a chrono available for anyone to test a rifle/pistol with (before buying)
    ATB
    John
    hold me back !!

Still some tables available fellas
    Pm me if you want one reserved
    regards
    John
    hold me back !!

bring and buy table

At the last fayre, many people brought just 1 or 2 items to sell from the bring and buy table which became a bit over-crowded. So we will have a bigger area at the August fayre to cater for anyone just wishing to sell the odd item.

Apparently Nige has been persuaded to part with one or two of his Webley Trackers to make way for new acquisitions - we'll see.

john
    hold me back !!

Still some tables available fellas
    Pm me if you want one reserved
    regards
    John

Thought all the tables would be gone by now Johnno I would have had my first ever table at your fair if I didn't have to work that day

Sure it will be a big success with many like minded sados attending and no doubt raise a healthy sum for a great cause, maybe even exceeding last years handsome £700

Keep up the good work !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Thought all the tables would be gone by now Johnno I would have had my first ever table at your fair if I didn't have to work that day

Sure it will be a big success with many like minded sados attending and no doubt raise a healthy sum for a great cause, maybe even exceeding last years handsome £700

Keep up the good work !!!
    Cheers mate

The rifle you kindly donated will be top prize in the raffle

ATB
    John
    hold me back !!

OK, for me it will be nearly a 600 mile round trip, I am telling the wife that she is taking me away for my birthday (I took her to Manchester for hers).
    a postcode/location for the satnav and I will do my best to be there with a few bring and buys but looking for something special.

Convince me!!!!!!!

lodmoor
    Always ready to buy another Webley pistol and another and . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by lodmoor View Post
    OK, for me it will be nearly a 600 mile round trip, I am telling the wife that she is taking me away for my birthday (I took her to Manchester for hers).
    a postcode/location for the satnav and I will do my best to be there with a few bring and buys but looking for something special.

Convince me!!!!!!!

Flyer e-mailed

The Bring and Buy area will be much bigger/less crowded at this fayre as we will use the stage area previously used for the bell target competitions

See pics of previous fayre for sample of guns usually available

600 miles is quite a trip so to complete your birthday treat if you are into cars, then there is a saloon car race meeting at Donnington (2 miles up the road) on the Sunday plus their Motor Sport museum is worth a visit.

Calke Abbey (Nat. Trust) is well worth a visit at Ticknall (House and Gardens). Ticknall is 2 miles from Melbourne - plus a Sunday lunch/meal at 'The Wheel' in Ticknall village is recommended - a treat for your lady. They have a website for tel. number to book.

There is also Kedleston Hall (also NT). It is 17 miles NW of Derby (House and Gardens) and is worth a visit if you are travelling this far north

The gardens are also open at Melbourne Hall in the village

Hope to see you on the day
    John
    hold me back !!

Flyer e-mailed

The Bring and Buy area will be much bigger/less crowded at this fayre as we will use the stage area previously used for the bell target competitions

See pics of previous fayre for sample of guns usually available

600 miles is quite a trip so to complete your birthday treat if you are into cars, then there is a saloon car race meeting at Donnington (2 miles up the road) on the Sunday plus their Motor Sport museum is worth a visit.

Calke Abbey (Nat. Trust) is well worth a visit at Ticknall (House and Gardens). Ticknall is 2 miles from Melbourne - plus a Sunday lunch/meal at 'The Wheel' in Ticknall village is recommended - a treat for your lady. They have a website for tel. number to book.

There is also Kedleston Hall (also NT). It is 17 miles NW of Derby (House and Gardens) and is worth a visit if you are travelling this far north

The gardens are also open at Melbourne Hall in the village

Hope to see you on the day
    John
    Thanx John
    lodmoor

Idiot me, got my postcodes mixed up, 'tis only 340 miles round trip.
    lodmoor

Virtually on the doorstep
    ATB
    John
    hold me back !!