Thread: swiss arms p92 silencer options ?

Question swiss arms p92 silencer options ?

Hi guys.

I have just bought a new swiss arms p92 barretta type blow back pistols and im looking to fit a silencer.

i just wondered what my options are?

my local gun club don't really like metal firing bb guns due to ricochet, so I can only use it in my garden where its a bit loud, hence the need for a silencer.

I have done searches online and found pretty much nothing, i was thinking of having the barrel threaded but don't know how well the metal will withstand it.

or is there some kind of adaptor I can use ? only problem I can see with this is there not much barrel for an adaptor the purchase,

any ideas guys ?

many thanks, dave

Far too many guns to mention here. Lets just say more then the wife knows about but still less then I would like

Blow back might not be kind to it.

true but the barrel itself doesn't move. for a fiver it might be worth a try (as long as it fits)
    Far too many guns to mention here. Lets just say more then the wife knows about but still less then I would like

Does this affect its suitability?

" Fits .177 lead pellet firing Beretta 92FS Co2 pistols only (won't fit any other models including soft air). "

Quote Originally Posted by stevew View Post
    Does this affect its suitability?

" Fits .177 lead pellet firing Beretta 92FS Co2 pistols only (won't fit any other models including soft air). "

Might do thats why i said "try"

I have one and could measure the internal size with a caliper if the op could measure his might at least find out if it would even go on the thing. tbh its about the only option open as the pot metal is unlikely to be strong or thick enough to try threading.
    Last edited by shining_bullet; 22-03-2014 at 10:18 PM.

As Shining says it seems the best bet for that money.
    In fact the only one.

If it doesnt work sell it on here or UBC.

This has been tried a few times. You will get the adaptor to fit ok but you've got two issues. One it will mark the barrel and two the blowback action will just knock it off. The metal won't withstand threading either

You best bet if you want a silencer is to go with one of the Umarex pellet models as you can adapters for all of those

Cheers guys I'll give it a look, I'm nit really interested in selling it as even if I can't shoot it, its a nice replica in its own right #hoardernextdoor :-)

I meant the adapter.