Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HRPC HFT Results 23rd of March

HRPC HFT Results 23rd of March

Well that course that was one of our best yet! And there scores were fantastic given the tricky targets we had today, all our hard work has paid off and we have the most adaptable and varing course ever. I am sure further improvements are going to continue over the following months to improve this further

I am still gutted that I gave myself a big juicy fat dougnut on peg 29! And thank you Duane for hiding those smirks as I got up But seriously well done to everyone that was by far a tricky day, and the weather played its part! Sun, Wind, Hail and rain... I am looking forward to the next one already and another thrilling round. with maybe less dougnuts next time

Results (Open)

D Dawes 57

S Buckley 55

R Smith 54

R Appleyard 54

B Beggan 53 (Free stander king )

T Evans 52

A Boxall 49

D Saunders 48

S Humphreys 48

E Potter 45

P Jackson 40

S Tucker 40

Recoiling

C Muggeridge 43

P England 42

B Lomas 42

A Brooks 41

Well there we go another cracking day with great friends, good shooting and an awesome course!! What more can you ask for

Atb Rob
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

Well done lads-Dave as consistent as ever
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

Senior Course

Great days shooting on the "senior course". Next time out we might have to set up a novice course as well to take any newbies round. I might stand a better chance then LOL.

Cheers Rob, your supported stander certainly put us taller people at a disadvantage. My own fault for using the upper V instead of bending over.

ATVB Terry
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Today the course was awesome! Nice to see all the work paying off especially making the morning setup much quicker and easier.

Thinking ahead..... I am looking forward to when we have the canteen setup, bacon rolls and fresh coffee mmmm

Roll on the next shoot!

Hrpc

Thanks to all you guys for a great day in a stunning place.
    You've done a remarkable job down there, and it was a real pleasure to shoot with you all.
    An excellent senior course today.
    Can't wait till you get the vetrans course set up,

bob

Quote Originally Posted by BOB APPLEYARD View Post
    Thanks to all you guys for a great day in a stunning place.
    You've done a remarkable job down there, and it was a real pleasure to shoot with you all.
    An excellent senior course today.
    Can't wait till you get the vetrans course set up,

bob
    Glad you could make it mate, always a pleasure to have you join us let's hope after a few tweeks to our course we can tempt a few others to come and join us for a shoot.

Atb Rob
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

Cheers Graham , good to see you Bob .

Well that really was the hardest course we have set to date , really clever target placement but fun to shoot too . Can't believe I wasn't going to shoot , it's only when Bob arrived I thought I'd give it a go .

A massive thank you to Terry and Rob who have helped out hugely over the past months - anyone that doesn't think we have worked our nuts off on this course is either daft , misinformed or slightly jealous and when we have our opens you can see for yourself . It was a big job getting to this stage and I for one am extremely pleased as it means we don't have so much work to do anymore ! I think we were all fed up with the graft before and after every shoot but thanks to all the help it has finally paid off . Next is the new plinking range which we want to have nearer the course , saying that the 15 lane covered one isn't exactly miles away . lol

Thank you all very much indeed

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Can you spot it ;)

Just thought I would share this image of the glorious morning

CLICK Here
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

Cheers :)

Cheers Derek, it was good to be out shooting and having a laugh over the weekend, and yeah scores were great on that tough course

Atb Rob
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

Great course, but tricky in places nevertheless some very impressive scores. It just gets better and better. Thanks guys for a lot of effort, I look forward to the next event with impatience :-)

S

New club headgear

I don't suppose anyone caught a glimpse of the new club headwear? Dave was trying it out on Sunday
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

Order now!

Well we have finally managed to get enough stock of the new headwear. Please state size when ordering

HRPC team wear

Atb Rob
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Ekkkk

I thought or hoped you had deleted those pictures lol

And Santa said I can have a hat like yours, but I have to be Reeeeaalllly good well that's blown that then

Atb Rob
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"