Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 6 yard MPL Postal Competition for Classic Air Rifles. - Any Interest ?

Never done anything like this, not sure what it involves, but if you're prepared to explain to a retard then I'm in.

Neil

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Daniels View Post
    Never done anything like this, not sure what it involves, but if you're prepared to explain to a retard then I'm in.

Neil
    Hi Neil,

Just check the rules I have put up again on the BBS again today and hopefully all will be explained.

6 yard MPL Postal Competition Rules - read the pistol rules - scroll down to the next thread regarding .22 air pistols and then - scroll down to see the rules regarding air rifle (based on the existing 6 yard MPL rules for air pistols).

Its dead easy really - each card has five air rifle targets on it.
    Shoot one shot at each target to give 5 shots on each card.
    Shoot 6 cards per month and score them yourself and email the scores each month to this address. 6ydmpl@gmail.com

If this retard can do it - I think you will also be OK
    Last edited by zooma; 17-06-2014 at 08:52 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Cheers pal, I'll practice my reading and give it a go.
    So am I officially a paper puncher now?

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Time to get your entries in if you want to shoot air rifles in a 6 yard MPL postal competition

Let me know ASAP if you are interested as I need time to buy in some targets and get them all stamped up into entry packs.
    Hi,

yes I'm in. Do we need to pay now? Is it the same price as the 6yd pistol? Can we combine postage?

Cheers

Frog

Hi

I am new to the forum but I would be interested in doing a postal comp with the springer rifle, I can get 6yds in my hallway (don't tell the wife)

Thanks

Yup, I'm still in

As soon as pay day lands I'll send the money.

Can I get a confirmation on receipt of my money for the 6yd pistol comp?? just so I know its going to the right place

ATB

Sean
    Slowly morphing into an RWS/Diana/Original fanboy.

Definitely a springer fanboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Hi,

yes I'm in. Do we need to pay now? Is it the same price as the 6yd pistol? Can we combine postage?

Cheers

Frog
    The price for any of the three classes is the same as each other.

The postage is determined by Royal Mail as they have specific measurements and weights that we have to comply with and I know a double set of targets (72 targets) makes the envelope too thick to send at the same price as a single entry of 36 targets.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWilding View Post
    Yup, I'm still in

As soon as pay day lands I'll send the money.

Can I get a confirmation on receipt of my money for the 6yd pistol comp?? just so I know its going to the right place

ATB

Sean
    Hi Sean,

When I receive your entry I will confirm the receipt of your payment .

If you pay by cheque it needs to be made payable to "Rossendale Model Car Club"

......or by bank transfer (preferred) :-- sort code 40-38-03. account no:- 51178296. account name:- Rossendale Model Car Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Daniels View Post
    Cheers pal, I'll practice my reading and give it a go.
    So am I officially a paper puncher now?
    It will be good to have you join us

Hi Sean,

When I receive your entry I will confirm the receipt of your payment .

If you pay by cheque it needs to be made payable to "Rossendale Model Car Club"

......or by bank transfer (preferred) :-- sort code 40-38-03. account no:- 51178296. account name:- Rossendale Model Car Club.

Hi mate,

I have sent you a PM a week or so ago, re my 6yd pistol entry, and done a bank transfer to the account provided, the money has gone from my account I'd just like to know its arrived at the correct account and I'm allowed to play..... I'd hate to think that someone else is buying beer in spain with my money and I wouldn't be allowed to play gunz, all because I put a 3 in the wrong place

As I say I'll confirm my entry to the rifle comp and do a transfer when pay day arrives

ATB

Sean

Quote Originally Posted by TheWilding View Post
    Hi mate,

I have sent you a PM a week or so ago, re my 6yd pistol entry, and done a bank transfer to the account provided, the money has gone from my account I'd just like to know its arrived at the correct account and I'm allowed to play..... I'd hate to think that someone else is buying beer in spain with my money and I wouldn't be allowed to play gunz, all because I put a 3 in the wrong place

As I say I'll confirm my entry to the rifle comp and do a transfer when pay day arrives

ATB

Sean
    Hi Sean,

I should be back from Spain later next week.......when the beer money runs out

..I will actually be away in my camper van until next Tuesday night so I can get some more targets stamped-up and sent out as soon as I get back on Wednesday. I won't be able to get on the internet again after today as I do not take any technology with me - (apart from a mountain bike) but don't worry - I intend coming back

I am sure your entry has arrived safely (we haven't lost one yet) so I will get your entry pack out to you with the others that have entered and look forward to seeing your rifle entry at a later date.

Good to have you join us.

Bob.

Hi Sean,

I should be back from Spain later next week.......when the beer money runs out

..I will actually be away in my camper van until next Tuesday night so I can get some more targets stamped-up and sent out as soon as I get back on Wednesday. I won't be able to get on the internet again after today as I do not take any technology with me - (apart from a mountain bike) but don't worry - I intend coming back

I am sure your entry has arrived safely (we haven't lost one yet) so I will get your entry pack out to you with the others that have entered and look forward to seeing your rifle entry at a later date.

Good to have you join us.

Bob.

Cheers mate,

Have a good Jollyday

ATB

Sean

Please send your entries for the 6 yard air rifle competition ( and the .177 and .22 air pistol) as soon as possible so we can get everything "sorted".

Please use the other thread about the 2014 6 yard MPL Postal Competition. Autumn/Winter. from now onwards so we keep all of the information in one place and make sure nothing gets "missed".

Red Bob Bell Target Prize for 6 yard MPL Rifle Series.

Our well known BBS member Red Bob has very generously offered to manufacture a limited edition bell target to offer as a prize to be won in the new 2014 6 yard MPL 2014 Winter Postal Competition for air rifles.

This rare example of the famous Red Bob bell target is sure to become a collectors item for the lucky winner as well as being an excellent functional bell target that can also hold your 6 yard targets for "paper punching".

The idea is to encourage and support this first new postal series for .177 MPL legal air rifles.

Pictures of this superb "one-off" example of his workmanship will be made available for everyone to see here on the BBS when it is completed during the season.

Thanks for your support Bob - I am sure everyone who enters will appreciate your effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Hares Ear View Post
    Yes. Put me down for an entry.
    OK Robin - have done !

Would you like to collect your entry packs as you did last year - or would you like to transfer the payment or use PayPal so I can post them to you?