This is specifically for the Henry Big Boy 357 Magnum - Does anyone load the 'standard' 158 grain GM/Hannam Lead Round Nose Flat Points to shoot in one of these rifles ?

I'm having all horrible jamming issues with rounds going from the tube onto the carrier using these bullets - no problem with chambering. When a round is going onto the carrier it seems the next round in tube which should be held back by the carrier is frequently sticking out a fraction too much and it's rim hangs-up the carrier.

The reason why I'm looking at the bullet is that A-Zoom dummy rounds work perfectly and have a slightly different profile - I've even loaded dummy rounds to exactly match the overall length of the A-Zoom and still get the jamming issue.

I've measured every dimension on my reloads and everything is comfortably within spec.

These bullets and complete rounds work perfectly fine in Marlins, and I'm assuming they work in other Henrys and mine must be faulty. I'd like confirmation off someone that they use these bullets in a Henry without a problem.