Thread: C.LS.T.S.A Championship canceled

C.LS.T.S.A Championship canceled

With all this banter on LP10/LP10e 's I wonder who were the other 7 pistol shooters who entered apart from me
    No wonder they scrubbed it.Ooops I forget there were 4 rifle shooters as well.
    This and the cancellation of NWales Championships has left a gaping hole in my calendar apart from a 400 mile round trip to Bisley.....

CLSTSA cancelled

Well I had entered 2 squads (AP) and I know of 2 other people who had entered. Very disappointing, it was supposed to be part of the National Airgun Series.
    Evo 10 Compact.

Its a shame to have to have cancelled a shoot due to low turnout. You've just missed Swadlincote RPCs shoot, the West Mids Regional squad are hosting a shoot (2xAP60) toward the end of May, this is at Aldersley, Henley In Arden have a shoot towards the end of the year....Swadlincote might be having a summer shoot with 25m disciplines as well as AP60 if there would be enough interest ... We have a bank of 10 turning targets at 25m and a bank of 5 for Rapid Fire, and will soon have 10m Rapid Fire as well......but then it is the best club in the country!!
    Fierynick

+Keep Calm and Shoot Tens+

the West Mids Regional squad are hosting a shoot (2xAP60) toward the end of May, this is at Aldersley,
    This should be part of the National Series then as we are a comp short with the cancellation of Blackburn ?
    Last edited by silvershooter; 06-04-2014 at 01:03 PM.
    Evo 10 Compact.

I'll ask the question...... Would be a good idea. I know that Swadlincote's match next year will count towards the series.
    Fierynick

the West Mids Regional squad are hosting a shoot (2xAP60) toward the end of May
    Hi Nick

Could you post the info on this comp when you have it ?

Cheers
    Dave
    Evo 10 Compact.

Absolutely, we've agreed a date , squad times to be decided very soon then I'll post all the information on here.
    Fierynick

Adersley in May,but it wont be snowing.......ok I'm in