Thread: BSA Meteor Cadet

BSA Meteor Cadet

Not sure whether this qualifies for inclusion on here but below is a link to my advert in the sales section for a Meteor Cadet .177.
    http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....resting-sights
    'It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others'.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidnick View Post
    Not sure whether this qualifies for inclusion on here but below is a link to my advert in the sales section for a Meteor Cadet .177.
    http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....resting-sights
    Hiya nick, I bought 19, of these about 8, years ago from York cadets,
    They are indeed Military meteors, All in .177,. Barrels not drilled & threaded for sights, Etc, They shoot very well, I had them in Mks 4 & 5 ( I think ) Some with the solid & Some with the articulated cocking link,
    I sold 15 of them at £70-£80 posted , Some of the threaded actions I still have but no barrels, ( These sold well )

Its intresting to hear valuations ! I think prices of all the old guns have dropped since then , But the price of spares has rocketed .
    The rear sight on yours has the actual diopter missing ?
    I bought a part sight recently off the " Bay " ( I am only talking about the Diopter bit & Not the whole sight ) It came with a plastic riser & The long & Short screw which is needed,

I bought this for £7 + £2 post & Thought that was cheap ! I needed to complete the Metal rear sight I have for a member, This peep or V sight plate is interchangeable ,
    I might add that the rear plastic sight sells on there for £20-£30 depends on the day , & The .177 barrels also sell well,
    Its a shame & An incovenience to break any gun, But !!!!!
    Cheers Ged.