Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HRPC HFT Home and Open Results 6th of April :)

HRPC HFT Home and Open Results 6th of April :)

Well I hope that everyone had a fun morning, I know from speaking to a few of you on the course you found it a fun with a bit of head scratching thrown in It wasn't even dampened by the weather, and I have to admit I have never seen it muddy like that before! I cam home looking like I had been rolling around in the stuff.. Everyone loves a muddy puddle! Snorts!

I want to thank they everyone that came from the Oaks to shoot with us, and a very well deserved well done to Rudy for his 59 and a new PB as well!.. Well shot And well done to Steve Light for his 57 today, nicely shot and we hoped you had fun as well

Also a big thank you to Jack who turned up to help out and never even shot.. thank you, it doesn't go un-noticed the help we are given by our members. Just before I put the scores on I want to say a massive well done to Colin for his new PB its nice to see you out enjoying the morning.. Thank you to Terry and Jack for helping Colin.

And thank you to all that helped with the course both putting together and put it all away

The scores

S Light 57 N/A O
    S Buckley 56 HRPC O
    B Pattenden 56 Mile Oak O
    R Smith 55 HRPC O
    B Beggan 55 HRPC O
    R Appleyard 55 Mile Oaks O
    T Evans 53 HRPC O
    D Dawes 53 HRPC O
    S Williams 53 Mile Oak O
    J Fairman 52 Mile Oak O
    L Hodges 47 Mile Oak O
    A Boxall 46 HRPC O
    E Potter 41 HRPC O
    D Poat 40 HRPC O
    Recoil Class
    C Muggeridge 45 PB HRPC R
    S Humpherys 43 HRPC R
    P England 34 HRPC R
    Junior Class
    R Goldslade 59 PB Mile Oak J

Once again thank you all for coming along today, and if I have made an error in any of the above results or detail then please let me know ...
    I will see what pictures I have of the day and post the link ASAP

Time to start thinking of the next course

Atb Rob
    Last edited by helix; 06-04-2014 at 06:35 PM.
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

Fantastic course I thought, well set, interesting and more than a challenge for me. Really enjoyed the day.

I felt more than guilty dashing off after all your hard work but needs must. Thanks guys for the superhuman effort that made such a good shoot. It merits staying out there for another go! I look forward to the next event already.

Atvb

S

Thank you for a very enjoyable morning.
    An obviously well thought out course set out in some brilliant woodland
    Enjoyed that a lot!
    Rude, well done
    Si
    The OAKS
    SIHFT WINNERS 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

Thanks HRPC

Really enjoyed the shoot and the grounds , thanks to anyone who helped and I look forward to coming back , thanks Si
    AA FTP900 W/ Hawke NITE Eye
    C&H Westons - http://www.chweston.co.uk
    2014 HFT world champion

Well done Rudy , great shooting !

Must say a huge thank you to everyone for their continued support especially Rob and Terry , I for one was beaten before I'd even picked my rifle up so well shot chaps .

Congratulations to Colin on the very well deserved PB , you are a credit to the club mate . Thank you also to one of our newest members , Nick didn't even shoot today but came along to help out on the car park in the pouring rain - much appreciated but next time you are shooting mate .

We hope to have an open shoot once a month so please keep an eye out for those .

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Everything is awesome

So many well done's today,

Dave, Rob, Terry for all the above, beyond and extra to get to where we are today.
    With plans for new additional plinking range and all the other new features coming it's truly exciting.

Rudy, well done, top shooting, hats off!

Colin, well done on the PB. Some outstanding shooting my man!

I really enjoyed today, not my best score but hey! and it was great to see so many new faces.

Really looking forward to the next open. You never know it might even bring the sun.

Andrew

Great shoot

Just a thanks for those who spent their time clearing the woods and building such a great course.

Really enjoyed shooting it, great day out

Great atmosphere, great land

Well done

Bryan

Quote Originally Posted by Rogeo View Post
    Just a thanks for those who spent their time clearing the woods and building such a great course.

Really enjoyed shooting it, great day out

Great atmosphere, great land

Well done

Bryan
    Don't tell anyone Bryan but Rob and Terry cheated as they both used Deep Heat ( I heard Rob even used some poncy relaxing bath foam ) , I used nothing and as a result can only move my typing finger today .

Thanks for making the effort as I know you are busy .

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Ekkkkk

Quote Originally Posted by Kingplinker View Post
    Don't tell anyone Bryan but Rob and Terry cheated as they both used Deep Heat ( I heard Rob even used some poncy relaxing bath foam ) , I used nothing and as a result can only move my typing finger today .

Thanks for making the effort as I know you are busy .

atvb

Dave
    Word of advice when using deep heat! WASH your hands before you go to the bathroom!

Atb Rob
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

Deep Heat

I don't knowi if you forgot the deep heat could add a whole new outlook on things.Certainly take the mind off an aching back, thats for sure

Not just the back aching, but the legs, arms, shoulders and ears Your right Rob soaking the camo in the bath to get the mud off probably isn't a good idea with the other half around LOL

Any way as I've said already thanks to everybody for comming and the fact that you enjoyed it sso much makes all teh work worth it.

Cheers

Terry
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

great course & setting, thanks lads.

rob, i think you need to do a recount ... surely i should be at the bottom of the class, i'll be getting dizzy all the way up there

Brilliant

Well what can I say?

A brilliant day out with some new faces joining us for our first open shoot! I hope you all enjoyed the course even though I swear some targets were set by the devil himself! Nice to shoot with you Simon, I hope we didn't put you off from returning?

But the big thanks for all of this has to go to Dave, Rob and Terry who all put the hours in on the days before to make the course what it was!!! Cracking job guys!

Seriously though for the scope of what we can achieve at the land is nearly unlimited and with out the work from members we wouldn't be where we are today as a club!! Things can only get better for us from now on into the future!

Oh and Rob I will try and phrase things better next time! wasn't supposed to sound like that! Lol

Again well done all

Atb

Steve
    HW100 T, Remington 700 .243
    CZ452 Silhouette .22lr, CZ452 .17HMR
    Beretta 686 White Onyx

Yellow

LOL Steve, I'm only related to the Devil

The funniest bit about sesting out the course was painting the targets with a duff tin of yellow paint. Top of the ladder for the unsupported stander, with Dave footing it. Try and spray the plate and it covers us both in yellow spots. Wish we had a camera at hand...
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Gisaname View Post
    LOL Steve, I'm only related to the Devil
    Wow I can't wait to see what plans you have for the Easter bash Terry...

Rob
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

well shot Rudy!

I assume Steve was shooting ft style, hence the n/a?

Good shooting anyways!

Mick Dundee
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!