Thread: HRPC HFT Home and Open Results 6th of April :)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

HRPC HFT Home and Open Results 6th of April :)

Well I hope that everyone had a fun morning, I know from speaking to a few of you on the course you found it a fun with a bit of head scratching thrown in It wasn't even dampened by the weather, and I have to admit I have never seen it muddy like that before! I cam home looking like I had been rolling around in the stuff.. Everyone loves a muddy puddle! Snorts!

I want to thank they everyone that came from the Oaks to shoot with us, and a very well deserved well done to Rudy for his 59 and a new PB as well!.. Well shot And well done to Steve Light for his 57 today, nicely shot and we hoped you had fun as well

Also a big thank you to Jack who turned up to help out and never even shot.. thank you, it doesn't go un-noticed the help we are given by our members. Just before I put the scores on I want to say a massive well done to Colin for his new PB its nice to see you out enjoying the morning.. Thank you to Terry and Jack for helping Colin.

And thank you to all that helped with the course both putting together and put it all away

The scores

S Light 57 N/A O
    S Buckley 56 HRPC O
    B Pattenden 56 Mile Oak O
    R Smith 55 HRPC O
    B Beggan 55 HRPC O
    R Appleyard 55 Mile Oaks O
    T Evans 53 HRPC O
    D Dawes 53 HRPC O
    S Williams 53 Mile Oak O
    J Fairman 52 Mile Oak O
    L Hodges 47 Mile Oak O
    A Boxall 46 HRPC O
    E Potter 41 HRPC O
    D Poat 40 HRPC O
    Recoil Class
    C Muggeridge 45 PB HRPC R
    S Humpherys 43 HRPC R
    P England 34 HRPC R
    Junior Class
    R Goldslade 59 PB Mile Oak J

Once again thank you all for coming along today, and if I have made an error in any of the above results or detail then please let me know ...
    I will see what pictures I have of the day and post the link ASAP

Time to start thinking of the next course

Atb Rob
    Last edited by helix; 06-04-2014 at 06:35 PM.
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"