Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is HFT suitable for newbies?

Quote Originally Posted by mrgeoff View Post
    It will need a tune! Mine was transformed by Wonky Donky on here fitting one of his kits, I did try tuning it myself first with a commercial kit, but his is 1000 times better!
    Thanks - I may seek out this fellow and see what he can provide.
    Essex Air Ambulance saved my life on 20/08/2010 www.essexairambulance.uk.com

Sadly i'm not going to be able to make it today to take part, in a way i dont mind though as i'll be able to pick up a single shot adapter and a few other bits on payday and get in some more practice then hopefully be able to have a go at next months meeting
    BSA R10 MKII VC .177
    MTC Viper 10x44

Quote Originally Posted by PaulJC View Post
    Sadly i'm not going to be able to make it today to take part, in a way i dont mind though as i'll be able to pick up a single shot adapter and a few other bits on payday and get in some more practice then hopefully be able to have a go at next months meeting
    Paul, when you get your adaptor, make sure it's not an oversize one, like my .177 version. It's more like .20 and it's easy to lose your pellet when loading. I do have a .22 adaptor as well, so I know I'm not just simply using the wrong calibre adaptor.

djc
    Essex Air Ambulance saved my life on 20/08/2010 www.essexairambulance.uk.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Paul, when you get your adaptor, make sure it's not an oversize one, like my .177 version. It's more like .20 and it's easy to lose your pellet when loading. I do have a .22 adaptor as well, so I know I'm not just simply using the wrong calibre adaptor.

djc
    Thank you, i will make sure to measure it when it arrives
    BSA R10 MKII VC .177
    MTC Viper 10x44