Thread: BSA Mk1 Meteor For Sale

BSA Mk1 Meteor For Sale

Here we have an early Mk1 BSA Meteor for sale.

The rifle is in excellent condition and comes complete with a Gamo 3-9x40 Telescopic sight. The sight is mounted with dedicated Sports Match TO48 Mk1 Meteor specific mounts. It is in .22 Calibre and unlike most Mk1s it has the original rear sight.

This rifle has not been messed with and the screw heads are excellent. The stock has no cracks or splits and is in very nice original condition. The rifle also shoots very well with a good power level.

Due to the condition of this very good example I am asking £125.00p with the scope delivered to your door by MyHermes courier service. Alternatively, I will sell the rifle without the mounts and scope for £90.00p delivered to yiour door using the same courier.

For some reason I am unable to upload pictures but I can email some to anyone interested if you send me your email address.

Thank you for looking.

Musicman.

Mk1 BSA Meteor

Monday Morning Bump.

To The Top Please.

Musicman

BSA Mk1 Meteor

Tuesday Evening Bump Please.

Thank you.

Musicman

BSA Mk1 Meteor

Saturday Evening Bump For This Lovely Collectable Rifle.

To The Top Please.

Musicman

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by musicman View Post
    Here we have an early Mk1 BSA Meteor for sale.

The rifle is in excellent condition and comes complete with a Gamo 3-9x40 Telescopic sight. The sight is mounted with dedicated Sports Match TO48 Mk1 Meteor specific mounts. It is in .22 Calibre and unlike most Mk1s it has the original rear sight.

This rifle has not been messed with and the screw heads are excellent. The stock has no cracks or splits and is in very nice original condition. The rifle also shoots very well with a good power level.

Due to the condition of this very good example I am asking £125.00p with the scope delivered to your door by MyHermes courier service. Alternatively, I will sell the rifle without the mounts and scope for £90.00p delivered to yiour door using the same courier.

For some reason I am unable to upload pictures but I can email some to anyone interested if you send me your email address. Thank you for looking. Musicman.
    Another bump for you

You're right there. The amount of clean, complete MK1's out there must be in very low numbers.
    Good luck with your sale.
    PS . Just to be able to see another nice one, I'll send images of mine if you send yours

yes pm sent regarding meteor

atb paul

Mk1 Meteor

To The Top Please.

It Is Still Here. There Must Be Someone Out There Who Would Like This Classic.

Musicman