Thread: Intro

Intro

Just thought I would introduce myself, name is nick, I'm a BASC air gun instructor/coach and have used air rifles for the last 37 years, I have a nice collection of BSA Airsporters and some other classics but I'm really only into Airsporters, I restore classic air rifles and firearms and I'm an instructor and gunsmith for field sport Uk in the midlands. Instructing air guns and shot guns.

Welcome to the BBS Nick

I'm not too far from you as I'm just on the Nuneaton side of Bosworth.

All the best Mick

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Welcome Nick, you will enjoy this place, very friendly and lots of knowledgable air-gunners and collectors on here.

ATB
    Mel aka
    Chippendale (with clothes on)

Red face

T20 just a stones throw away mate

Quote Originally Posted by Simmo View Post
    T20 just a stones throw away mate
    Hi Simmo

If you fancy a day out to meet a few of the other members from the BBS you'll find details of the Spring Gun gathering I'm holding on June 7th, in my signature below.

All the best Mick

Hi and welcome l am sure you will like it on here. and it sounds like you could be a good sauce of information as well.

Airsporterman is offline Makes Scrooge look Happy and Generous!
    Moving target, nr Blyth, God's Northumberland
    Hi Nick and another welcome from someone who shares your love of Airsporters Mk1s - Mk7s and all in between!
    There will never be another air rifle to replace it in the history of shooting.

Airsporterman
    I am a Man of La Northumberlandia, a true Knight and spend my days on my Quest (my duty nay privilege!) and fighting dragons and unbeatable foe, to right the unrightable wrongs, to bear with unbearable sorrow and dreaming my impossible dreams.

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airsporterman View Post
    Hi Nick and another welcome from someone who shares your love of Airsporters Mk1s - Mk7s and all in between!

Airsporterman
    Hi Airsporterman
    You haven't got a MKVII you want rid of have you
    Just need that to make my collection of Standard 22 Airsporters complete, i.e MKI to MKVII, then I think I'm stopping buying

ATB
    Mel

look no hands is online now Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by Airsporterman View Post

Airsporterman
    Do you show any love for the Mercury?

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Quote Originally Posted by Simmo View Post
    Just thought I would introduce myself, name is nick, I'm a BASC air gun instructor/coach and have used air rifles for the last 37 years, I have a nice collection of BSA Airsporters and some other classics but I'm really only into Airsporters, I restore classic air rifles and firearms and I'm an instructor and gunsmith for field sport Uk in the midlands. Instructing air guns and shot guns.

Hi there Nick

It sounds like you're living the dream mate

There's a lot of folk that like the old Airsporters on here, myself included!!

Enjoy your time on the forum

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

.... and me... Im restoring a mk2 just now.. been waiting years for one, stock is almost finished.. will make a start on the action soon as I get this rust bluing down pat!

welcome to the forum mate
    Donald

Quote Originally Posted by thisisdonald View Post
    .... and me... Im restoring a mk2 just now.. been waiting years for one, stock is almost finished.. will make a start on the action soon as I get this rust bluing down pat!

welcome to the forum mate
    Hi Donald

My big tub of Ammonium Chloride arrived yesterday so I'm off out to the workshop now to rust something --- I'll let you know how I get on.

All the best Mick