Thread: Where do you get your pellets from

Where do you get your pellets from

We go through a lot of RWS R10 pistol pellets and usually get them in bulk from uttings as they are a good price (£6:60 a tin bulk) and have very good delivery ( we buy 10 - 20 tins at at a time) our stocks are running low and uttings have only a few tins in stock. Where do you buy your bulk supplies as I will need to order some, looking at the bisley shop but that is quite a bit more expensive.

Many thanks
    George

Blackpool Air Rifles £6.98 per tin minus 10 per cent discount on 10 tins equal to approx £6.30 per tin.

Our BBS sponsor JSR is competitive: http://www.jsramsbottom.com/products...%5B500%5D.html

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    Our BBS sponsor JSR is competitive: http://www.jsramsbottom.com/products...%5B500%5D.html
    I didn't even know they existed.

Thanks

James

Thanks chaps for the leads will order asap.

Thanks again
    George

www.shootingsupplies.eu although they are a mainly H&N supplier

It never even crossed my mind to look ouside of the UK Rifleman for our target pellets although we now buy our 10m targets in bulk from Kruger in Germany. Those H&N are a very good price and have good discount for bulk. Have already stuck in a order to Blackpool. My wife and I are getting through over 2500 pellets a month training so every saving helps, but so much cheaper than £1:75 a pop for the target ammo that the big boys and girls use over long range.

Thanks for the info

George

Hi George,

If you don't mind my asking, are Kruger cheaper than the NSRA shop?:

-------------------
    Air 8 - 6 Yards Air Pistol
    Price is per pack of 3000 targets.
    This price includes a 10% Discount for a Complete Outer and includes Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses Only.

Price includes Shipping £149.60

-------------------

Phil
    Kruger do not print 6yd targets so I get them from NSRA shop and bought 3000 as we will use them- 6yd is a British thing, for the 10m targets I use Kruger now after being put onto them by RobinC. After shooting at Cambridge last w/e I noted they used issf targets printed by eggerdruck again from germany and a bit cheaper per 1000 than kruger. shooting is quite popular in Germany and they have many leagues there for air pistol where the spectators turn out to support their team with hooters and football rattles and make a right old din. Guess that is why people are directing me that way to buy stuff as there is more choice as more is going on.

Best cheers
    George

Quote Originally Posted by thirdwheel View Post
    It never even crossed my mind to look ouside of the UK Rifleman for our target pellets although we now buy our 10m targets in bulk from Kruger in Germany. Those H&N are a very good price and have good discount for bulk. Have already stuck in a order to Blackpool. My wife and I are getting through over 2500 pellets a month training so every saving helps, but so much cheaper than £1:75 a pop for the target ammo that the big boys and girls use over long range.

Thanks for the info

George
    Hi George , yes I got a particularly good deal on 10000 H&N Finale Match Pistol pellets in January , worked out at £6 A TIN . Even with shipping and £/E , I think it must have been some old stock as the price has gone up slightly since . Also they are a good company to deal with .
    mike

Rifleman where are you doing your tatget shooting round your neck of the woods? as I've not come across many venues in east Kent.

Best cheers
    George

Quote Originally Posted by thirdwheel View Post
    Rifleman where are you doing your tatget shooting round your neck of the woods? as I've not come across many venues in east Kent.

Best cheers
    George
    Hello George ,
    I am a member of Faversham Rifle and Pistol Club , our range is near Brenley corner roundabout .
    Mike