Thread: The Gun Room In Stamford

shrendi Guest

The Gun Room In Stamford

Old trout totaly ruined my nearest gunshop, the gentleman i met when first visiting has been replaced by the trout monster. When i enquired if she had any AA5.52 she responded as if i was the stupidist person on earth for believing such things existed, and the way she talks to the younger girl sets a rather darker mood than i need when spending hard earned. Not the first time she has behaved with no manners. Well back to online gear.

dead centre Guest
    Thats ashame because when your quite new to airgunning like I am you need all the help you can get. Just one small bit of wrong advice could set you on course to be a mile out at the end. Nevermind though nobody is higher than replacement. You know what I mean.

Paul. is offline Drinks rum like a Fella.....
    i know the shop you mean mate , such a shame that the shop in stanground closed. i would say try elderkins in spalding but they stock very little in the way of airguns/ammo anymore.
    Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves.

https://i.imgflip.com/16hkwb.jpg

you should try whittlesey gun shop he definitely sells them and if you become a regular face you can get hawke reflexes 3-10 for as little as £50 new
    stamford gun room, I know it's a gunshop but they are very touchy about people being in the shop, I tried to look at the pellets on display on the glass counter and got asked if I needed help, I said I was just looking at the airgun stuff, to which she replied there's none under there....looked like pellets to me

Stamford shopping

Stamford was a good shop 25 years ago, but shopkeepers and attitudes change over the years. Nowadays I prefer to go to Lincoln and visit Guns N'Stuff, and get the bits I want from a friendly and knowledgable shop.

David
    Old Dog Learning New Tricks

www.lomil.co.uk

I'll go with david on that one Guns N'Stuff in Lincoln High street are great, Dave and Tom are full of good tips and info, well worth a drive to.
    Last edited by Neils90; 08-06-2005 at 11:15 AM. Reason: crap spelling

shrendi Guest
    Thanks i needed a bit of direction having only just moved back. Shame they where so awfull as i was looking to spend.

for Christ sacke be a man offer to adjust here thong.

shrendi Guest
    Oh god! I feel sick..