Thread: unusual Czech military trainer ?

Opposite the cow-field, just outside Dover, Kent

unusual Czech military trainer ?

http://s618.photobucket.com/user/bad...ech%20BB%20gun

Another interesting rifle found 'under the bench' by my neighbour who is an RFD. It takes .177 BBs, you put a few in the port and then every time you cycle the bolt one is loaded.

Someone has butchered the stock along the way but I thinks it is an interesting rifle.

Can anybody tell me anything about it ?

Steve
    Good deals with Mark3HuntsmanSam, Cannon Fodder, Guy, Jon, Peddy, Negotiator, Devon Shooter, Ninapuppy, Custard 1, Bob Brown, TopDog, Dave The Frame, / Sam99, Ballie, Nautilus21, edbear2, eredel, among others

Just google VZ 47

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    Interesting, and now practically worthless, thanks to someone with a saw and too much time on his hands. Shame.
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

Opposite the cow-field, just outside Dover, Kent
    Yes it seems a strange thing to have done but still an unusual gun and I am grateful for the previous links.
    Good deals with Mark3HuntsmanSam, Cannon Fodder, Guy, Jon, Peddy, Negotiator, Devon Shooter, Ninapuppy, Custard 1, Bob Brown, TopDog, Dave The Frame, / Sam99, Ballie, Nautilus21, edbear2, eredel, among others

Quote Originally Posted by harry mac View Post
    Interesting, and now practically worthless, thanks to someone with a saw and too much time on his hands. Shame.
    I disagree, it means someone took the time to toy and hopefully they were pleased with their efforts. Not everyone wants a pristine classic.
    I would take pleasure from owning this gun and enjoying using it.