Yep I'll echo what waylander and fieldandtarget are saying and add a few observation from my own experience for day light rabbit shooting.

At this time of year, evening, with the wind in the west isn't much cop because the sun is low (shining from the same direction as the wind) and usually shining at your position thus lighting it up, camo/cover can help but better with the wind or sun the other way round as controlling your own movement isn't so important and therefore the whole venture is more relaxing plus the available light is lighting up what your trying to shoot.

So generally; with a westerly wind I find it better shooting early morning. Easterly wind, late afternoon/evening, that'll change of course, timings etc variations in wind direction and so on, with the advance of the seasons and as the season retracts at the other end of the year. Weather too has a bearing, but unless it's pouring down it's not that much of an issue at this time of the year.

That means I can stroll out to a shaded position where the wind is coming from the direction I hope to shoot and sit waiting for the rabbits to appear. I've found the best static positions for me tend to be back against a wall-hedge-bank-tree-bush-shed etc so from the rabbits view I'm in the shadow, I don't bother with camo (but I'm not wearing my disco duds either) and find if I stay reasonably still from those sorts of positions it's me thats got the edge, element of surprise until the first whack of pellet on bonce.

Then it's just a case of staying still until things quieten down, actually the tastier 3/4, near full grown guys don't seem that wary so often tend to hang around munching, more fool them