Thread: HRPC HFT Results 20th of April

HRPC HFT Results 20th of April

Thanks to all that made it this morning, its always going to be hard to sneek away over easter . Well after a rather hectic start everything was mellow and chilled by the time we started, even the weather held off for a good part of the morning

I hope you all had some fun and the mainly springer event made this a little more interesting, I know I found out a few things today! Still need to work out what my aim points are at range... I had from 2 mildot to cross hairs on at 45 yards ... so still none the wiser, unless i have a TX which is special! Anyway more practice needed I feel

It was nice to meet you Bryan, and great shooting for your very first HFT event. I was pleased to hear you had fun and enjoyed the morning, and thank you for helping out with putting things away much appreciated!

Results;
    R Smith 49 R
    R February 47 O
    A Boxall 41 R
    A Brooks 40 R
    P England 39 R
    N Farley 38 R
    B Forrest 38 O
    C Muggeridge 35 R
    S Baines 35 R

I cant wait for the next event, but I next time I might have aim points worked out.. or maybe I will guess like today lol

Thank you all and dont forget, SKP is this coming Thursday for Springers

Atb Rob
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

Nice shooting

Nice shooting guys, wish I could have made it. Then again looking at the scores matbe I was better off cooking the dinner, LOL

See you all Thursday.

Cheers

Terry
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Glad you got a shoot in chaps , sorry I couldn't stay but I did get up at silly O'clock and drive down to open the gates . lol

I see a Springer comp in the pipeline ! Good to see some more newbies - well done Nick by the way !

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[