Thread: EM-GE LP3a pistol

paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two

EM-GE LP3a pistol

Just got hold of one of the above pistols. Anyone able to point me in the direction of more info about them? Also, ideas as to values of these? It is complete and the action/trigger is working, but I presume requires resealing as a pellet doesn't leave the barrel.

Many thanks folks.
    Last edited by paul4be; 20-04-2014 at 04:01 PM.
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two
    Any thoughts folks? It is going on here, and don't want to take the micky. I'll put some pics up later. It actually appears that the breach washer is toast, so no wonder it won't actually fire a pellet
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

I've got 3 of these - all in bits in a big box. They are very nice looking pistols and have a quality feel. I did spend quite a long time trying to get them to cock but just couldn't see what the problem was. One day when I haven't got anything else to repair I'll have another go!

Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by steve medlock View Post
    ... but just couldn't see what the problem was.
    Cross section here, if it's any help.

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn75/IainKD/07.jpg

Always an interesting site to look at (if nothing else)

http://www.muzzle.de/N3/Druckluft/EM...m-ge_lp_3.html

Even without translation, the '3a (with a fully-adjustable rearsight) dates from around 1973, replacing the '3 which had a windage adjustable rear, and vertically adjustable foresight.

Regards,

Iain