Thread: .25 lightning

.25 lightning

Sorry to post the same thead again, but somebody sent me a private message, that i read but passed off, wihout reading who sent it to me.
    I think your name was barry. Having thought about your suggestion my brain finally kicked in and realised it was agood idea so i talked to my son who is
    more adept with engineering skills than me and we tried it . Brilliant we over did it at first but now we have a fit that seemed impossible at first. So please excuse my ignorance by not
    answering you but you were right thanks a million i hope this thread gets back to you. Thanks for the bbs.

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Come on then spill the beans, what's the mod then??

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    Come on then spill the beans, what's the mod then??

Pete
    Ok, i take no credit for the idea, maybe the person who messaged me thought that nobody like me.Would take him seriously, start with a 6mm hole but countersunk then with
    wet and dry on a drill open the hole untill you get your pellet size. It sounds like a right b-ll ache so i dissmised the idea but it doesnt take that long push the pellet into the hole only as far as the countersink will allow then push the pellet back from the otherside dont push all the way through the pellet will fall out of the barrel. Works for me.

No worries hope you could understand it alright im not to clever at this writing and spelling stuff.

.25 lightning

Quote Originally Posted by barry32 View Post
    No worries hope you could understand it alright im not to clever at this writing and spelling stuff.
    Thanks Barry i take it you took your time to message me. I thought at the time it would have taken years to
    do as you said and dissmised it but thankfully something told me to give it a go and you were right. I cant thank you enough mate ! dont be afraid
    to post. i have had my nuts chewed off before on here cos i made a mistake by posting after a day on the ale but i was forgiven. The mods will help
    with your spelling to apoint someone just helped me when i had repeated myself twice.Thanks again and thanks to the Mod who corrected my post.