Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Classic Match Rifles for sale due to retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyb68 View Post
    Hi do you have anything like a FWB 601 for sale?.
    Also, do you know if these are ambidextrous? I've seen a left handed for sale, but I'm right handed,
    Can I swap the cheek piece around to suit my R/H shooting?
    Thanks in advance for your response.
    Cheers,
    Mike
    Hi Mike,

I have taken a look at my 601 and I can only imagine that a left handed one would not be too comfortable for you to shoot and just changing the cheek piece would not help that much as the main sculpturing difference on the stock is around the hand grip area and this would remain very awkward.

There are plenty of 600 series for sale if you look around - usually several on eGun too if you are happy to buy one from Germany.

It is also worth asking around the clubs and dealers. Once people know you are looking for one and the word goes around they can start to come out of the woodwork
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    Mike
    I can confirm that the 600 is not ambi and its not just a matter of switching the cheek piece around. There are often ones about, especialy on the German eGun site.
    Best of Luck
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?