Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Classic Match Rifles for sale due to retirement.

Classic Match Rifles for sale due to retirement.

As I approach retirement I am starting to thin out my collection of classic match rifles - all of which are in excellent condition (some are mint and some are close to mint) and would be ideal for bell target or 10 meter shooting as well as being interesting to the collector.

I will list them all separately (when I get around to it) - but if any of these in the "first phase" of thinning-out appeal to anyone please contact me by email for more information.

Every one of these rifles is fully working and so they are all practical to shoot as well as to treasure and admire :-

Feinwerkbau 150. Heavy sleeved barrel version recently re-blued with refinished oiled stock. Looks superb, is lovely to look at and nice to shoot. £375.ono Pictures available on request.

Feinwerkbau 300SU with high and low cheek pieces. £450.00.http://bobsairguns.com/index.php?opt...lery&Itemid=61

Feinwerkbau 300SU - adjustable cheekpiece version. £475.00.

SOLDHW 55T. An excellent condition Tyrolean stocked rifle sold to me as being in "mint" condition a couple of years ago. It is in tip-top condition but not what I would call absolutely "mint" as it needed a good strip and lube when we also fitted a new genuine HW55 mainspring and piston seal - now it is really good and it shoots superbly well. £495.00. SOLD

SOLDFeinwerkbau 300S. Nice overall condition and shoots very well. Has the later type rear dioptre sight. £350.00.SOLD

SOLDOriginal Model 75 HV with adjustable cheek piece and high and low front sight assemblies and rear sight raiser block. Less than 100 shots from new - updated with new seals. Rare £475.00. SOLDhttp://bobsairguns.com/index.php?opt...lery&Itemid=59

SOLDFeinwerkbau 300. The predecessor to the 300S. Good working condition. £300.00.SOLD

SOLDWalther LGR MATCH UNIVERSAL with Walther raiser blocks and adjustable cheek piece. Nice figured wood and good blue finish in overall good condition. £395.00. SOLD

SOLD HW55MM. A superb rifle that has been rebuilt and re-lubed with a new piston head and seals and genuine new HW55 mainspring. New blue from Colin Malloy and a new oil finished stock. A very smart looking rifle that looks and shoots "better then new".SOLD

SOLDFeinwerkbau 300S. Just about mint with little use from new. £350. SOLD

SOLDFeinwerkbau 300S fitted with a later type SU stock with adjustable cheek piece. (almost no use from new before having the SU stock fitted). £400.00. SOLD.

SOLDHW55MM. A nice condition rifle that has recently been rebuilt with a genuine new HW 55 mainspring and piston head assembly and a refurbished oil finished stock. SOLD

SOLDOriginal Model 65. A nice rifle that predates the Model 66 and still used some decent wood with checkering. Very nice and shoots well. £250.00. SOLD

SOLDOriginal Model 75. Looks bigger than its 300S rival but many of us find it balances better and actually feels lighter when in the hold. Good condition with butt plate spacer. Nice condition. £325.00. http://bobsairguns.com/index.php?opt...lery&Itemid=58SOLD

SOLDOriginal Model 75. As above complete with butt spacer plate - these are often removed to shorten the rifle and then lost but this one is complete and shoots very well. Very nice condition £345.00.SOLD

SOLDOriginal Model 75. As above and in very nice condition complete with butt spacer plate. RESERVED £325.00.SOLD

SOLDWalther LGR MATCH. (nice dark wood) £300.00.http://bobsairguns.com/index.php?opt...lery&Itemid=64 Shoots very well, holds air well, but the blue finish is a bit "tired". Price reduction - now £275.00 SOLD

SOLDAnschutz 380. A lovely rifle that can still mix it with the best ! A very nice practical collectable classic in superb shooting condition. £375.00. http://bobsairguns.com/index.php?opt...lery&Itemid=97 with hard case. SOLD

SOLDWebley Osprey Super-Target (fitted with modern sights, new original spec. spring and piston rings in "optional" Webley match stock). £175.00. http://bobsairguns.com/index.php?opt...ery&Itemid=125SOLD

All models can be seen and inspected (and shot) prior to any purchase to make sure the potential buyer is fully happy before parting with any cash.

I have other rifles to follow and a few (mainly those that I have had re-blued and/or restored) that I will be keeping so let me know if you are looking for anything not listed here as I might just be able to help!
    Last edited by zooma; 06-01-2016 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Another one bites the dust !
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Target rifles

Pm sent

All PM's and emails answered.

Thanks for your interest

any left

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    All PM's and emails answered.

Thanks for your interest
    hiya mate any of these left for sale or are they all gone now
    atb
    dave

Quote Originally Posted by davegee59 View Post
    hiya mate any of these left for sale or are they all gone now
    atb
    dave
    Hi Dave,

I still have several nice match rifles for sale.

sounds good

Hi Dave,

whatve you got left mate
    atb
    dave

Quote Originally Posted by davegee59 View Post
    whatve you got left mate
    atb
    dave
    Hi Dave,

I will keep the first part of this thread up-dated to show what I still have left for sale from this first batch.

Several rifles have some good interest and my well be sold very soon, but I will not mark them as "SOLD" until cash has changed hands.

Please let me know if any of them interest you.

Best regards,

Bob.

bob

Hi Dave,

I still have several nice match rifles for sale.[/QUOTE]

hi bob im interested in the original 75 and the the walther can i have some pics please to davegee59@gmail.com
    atb
    dave

I have up-dated the list with more prices and information as well as some picture links.

I have also marked those that have been sold so far and answered all enquiries to date.

Some of the rifles have a lot of interest but to be fair to everyone they will all remain listed until they are actually sold.

Thumbs up

Feinwerkbau 300S fitted with a later type SU stock with adjustable cheek piece. (almost no use from new before having the SU stock fitted). £400.00. SOLD.
    This rifle arrived safely yesterday following completion of payment.

Exactly as described and well packed.

Just wish I could afford one or two of the others as well.
    People who have been there focus on the fundamentals. People who sit at keyboards all day focus on the trivial and inane.

Quote Originally Posted by rockdrill View Post
    This rifle arrived safely yesterday following completion of payment.

Exactly as described and well packed.

Just wish I could afford one or two of the others as well.
    Thanks Dale

I hope you enjoy using it.

ATB - Bob.

Original 65

Hi Bob,
    I'm interested in the Original 65; if you can kindly send a pic or two I'd appreciate it and make a quick decision. Pm with e-mail address to follow.

Cheers
    torrens

Quote Originally Posted by torrens View Post
    Hi Bob,
    I'm interested in the Original 65; if you can kindly send a pic or two I'd appreciate it and make a quick decision. Pm with e-mail address to follow.

Cheers
    torrens
    Hi David,

It was nice to meet you yesterday and I am pleased you are happy with the Model 65.

Original 65

Hi Bob,
    likewise a pleasure; the Original 65 shoots beautifully. If anyone on here is dithering about buying any items off you I'd suggest they go for it; you've collected good specimens of target rifles and seem to be selling them at very reasonable prices.

Thanks again,
    David

Original 75

Hi Bob,

Great to meet on Saturday.

I have to say - I'm really pleased with the 75 - shoots nicely.

Now looking forward to getting started with the new MPL competitions this week!

Paul.
    -- Witty and amusing aphorism appears here --

Paul.