Thread: Classic Match Rifles for sale due to retirement.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Original 65

Hi Bob,
    likewise a pleasure; the Original 65 shoots beautifully. If anyone on here is dithering about buying any items off you I'd suggest they go for it; you've collected good specimens of target rifles and seem to be selling them at very reasonable prices.

Thanks again,
    David

Original 75

Hi Bob,

Great to meet on Saturday.

I have to say - I'm really pleased with the 75 - shoots nicely.

Now looking forward to getting started with the new MPL competitions this week!

Paul.
    -- Witty and amusing aphorism appears here --

Paul.

Bob,
    Long shot I know but you wouldn't happen to have a Diopter sight suitable for a Weihrauch knocking around would you?

Thanks,
    Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by pacific marlin View Post
    Bob,
    Long shot I know but you wouldn't happen to have a Diopter sight suitable for a Weihrauch knocking around would you?

Thanks,
    Ian.

Maybe I have one spare - I will take a look - what size dovetails does it need to fit?

HW made two sizes ( from memory 11mm and 13 mm ?) so please check this and let me know.

Bob.
    Last edited by zooma; 29-07-2014 at 02:35 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Anschutz 380

Hello Bob,
    as a new guest to this website I read your details of the 10 metre target rifles you have for sale or have sold and i noticed the anschutz 380 a rifle I have been looking for some time now. I dont suppose you have any you have mislaid anywhere.
    Or anyone else out there...

regards Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by shanksey55 View Post
    Hello Bob,
    as a new guest to this website I read your details of the 10 metre target rifles you have for sale or have sold and i noticed the anschutz 380 a rifle I have been looking for some time now. I dont suppose you have any you have mislaid anywhere.
    Or anyone else out there...

regards Steve.
    Hi Steve,

I am sorry to let you know that I have sold the Annie 380 and it was a beaut.

There are no lost Annies lurking about in any dark corners so I am sorry I cannot help you.

Good luck with your search - this is a really good and well supported forum so somebody here may be able to help you find one.

Best regards - Bob.
    Last edited by zooma; 14-08-2014 at 11:31 PM.

hi bob can we get intouch mate

Im a member of blackburn club and they are after some target rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by BERNARD View Post
    Im a member of blackburn club and they are after some target rifles.
    Thanks Bernard,

I am also a member of the Blackburn Club and I have spoken to Terry about this and hope to get something sorted-out on Thursday.

Best regards,

Bob.

I have updated this first list of rifles I have for sale as most of them have now gone - but those that are left are all excellent and I am amazed that the Feinwerkbau 150 and 300SU are still here as they are both in exceptional condition and I have seen a lot worse examples of both that have been bought for similar cash or more!

I will make a second list shortly with another selection of nice target rifles and I also have a couple of sporting rifles to sell as well

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    I have updated this first list of rifles I have for sale as most of them have now gone - but those that are left are all excellent and I am amazed that the Feinwerkbau 150 and 300SU are still here as they are both in exceptional condition and I have seen a lot worse examples of both that have been bought for similar cash or more!

I will make a second list shortly with another selection of nice target rifles and I also have a couple of sporting rifles to sell as well
    I dont suppose you have any decent springer pistols for sale do you?

Quote Originally Posted by buzzz View Post
    I dont suppose you have any decent springer pistols for sale do you?
    Please send me an email or PM and let me know what you are looking for - I may be able to help