Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Classic Match Rifles for sale due to retirement.

Bob,
    Long shot I know but you wouldn't happen to have a Diopter sight suitable for a Weihrauch knocking around would you?

Thanks,
    Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by pacific marlin View Post
    Bob,
    Long shot I know but you wouldn't happen to have a Diopter sight suitable for a Weihrauch knocking around would you?

Thanks,
    Ian.

Maybe I have one spare - I will take a look - what size dovetails does it need to fit?

HW made two sizes ( from memory 11mm and 13 mm ?) so please check this and let me know.

Bob.
    Last edited by zooma; 29-07-2014 at 02:35 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Anschutz 380

Hello Bob,
    as a new guest to this website I read your details of the 10 metre target rifles you have for sale or have sold and i noticed the anschutz 380 a rifle I have been looking for some time now. I dont suppose you have any you have mislaid anywhere.
    Or anyone else out there...

regards Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by shanksey55 View Post
    Hello Bob,
    as a new guest to this website I read your details of the 10 metre target rifles you have for sale or have sold and i noticed the anschutz 380 a rifle I have been looking for some time now. I dont suppose you have any you have mislaid anywhere.
    Or anyone else out there...

regards Steve.
    Hi Steve,

I am sorry to let you know that I have sold the Annie 380 and it was a beaut.

There are no lost Annies lurking about in any dark corners so I am sorry I cannot help you.

Good luck with your search - this is a really good and well supported forum so somebody here may be able to help you find one.

Best regards - Bob.
    Last edited by zooma; 14-08-2014 at 11:31 PM.

hi bob can we get intouch mate

Im a member of blackburn club and they are after some target rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by BERNARD View Post
    Im a member of blackburn club and they are after some target rifles.
    Thanks Bernard,

I am also a member of the Blackburn Club and I have spoken to Terry about this and hope to get something sorted-out on Thursday.

Best regards,

Bob.

I have updated this first list of rifles I have for sale as most of them have now gone - but those that are left are all excellent and I am amazed that the Feinwerkbau 150 and 300SU are still here as they are both in exceptional condition and I have seen a lot worse examples of both that have been bought for similar cash or more!

I will make a second list shortly with another selection of nice target rifles and I also have a couple of sporting rifles to sell as well

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    I have updated this first list of rifles I have for sale as most of them have now gone - but those that are left are all excellent and I am amazed that the Feinwerkbau 150 and 300SU are still here as they are both in exceptional condition and I have seen a lot worse examples of both that have been bought for similar cash or more!

I will make a second list shortly with another selection of nice target rifles and I also have a couple of sporting rifles to sell as well
    I dont suppose you have any decent springer pistols for sale do you?

Quote Originally Posted by buzzz View Post
    I dont suppose you have any decent springer pistols for sale do you?
    Please send me an email or PM and let me know what you are looking for - I may be able to help

Thanks to this BBS listing all but one of this first batch of match rifles has been sold so I will add some more to the list over the next few days as I still have some nice rifles to sell as the pension starts to kick-in and the wages stop

I just found this thread again and notice that some of these excellent match rifles did not find new homes.

These orphans are still locked safely away and would like to be adopted so if anyone missed this thread the first time around and would like to see and shoot any of the unsold rifles please let me know.

Bob,

So does that mean you still have:

"Feinwerkbau 150. Heavy sleeved barrel version recently re-blued with refinished oiled stock. Looks superb, is lovely to look at and nice to shoot. £375.ono Pictures available on request.

"Feinwerkbau 300. The predecessor to the 300SU. Good working condition. £300.00.

"Feinwerkbau 300SU with high and low cheek pieces. £425.00.http://bobsairguns.com/index.php?opt...lery&Itemid=61

"Feinwerkbau 300SU - adjustable cheekpiece version. £450.00.

"HW 55T. An excellent condition Tyrolean stocked rifle sold to me as being in "mint" condition a couple of years ago. It is in tip-top condition but not what I would call absolutely "mint" as it needed a good strip and lube when we also fitted a new genuine HW55 mainspring and piston seal - now it is really good and it shoots superbly well. £495.00."?

And maybe, but probably not:

"Original Model 75 HV with adjustable cheek piece and high and low front sight assemblies and rear sight raiser block. Less than 100 shots from new - updated with new seals. Rare £400.00. ON HOLDhttp://bobsairguns.com/index.php?opt...lery&Itemid=59

"Walther LGR MATCH UNIVERSAL. (more of a blonde). £395.00. Very nice condition with good blue finish RESERVED"?

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    Bob,

So does that mean you still have:

"Feinwerkbau 150. Heavy sleeved barrel version recently re-blued with refinished oiled stock. Looks superb, is lovely to look at and nice to shoot. £375.ono Pictures available on request.

"Feinwerkbau 300. The predecessor to the 300SU. Good working condition. £300.00.

"Feinwerkbau 300SU with high and low cheek pieces. £425.00.http://bobsairguns.com/index.php?opt...lery&Itemid=61

"Feinwerkbau 300SU - adjustable cheekpiece version. £450.00.

"HW 55T. An excellent condition Tyrolean stocked rifle sold to me as being in "mint" condition a couple of years ago. It is in tip-top condition but not what I would call absolutely "mint" as it needed a good strip and lube when we also fitted a new genuine HW55 mainspring and piston seal - now it is really good and it shoots superbly well. £495.00."?

And maybe, but probably not:

"Original Model 75 HV with adjustable cheek piece and high and low front sight assemblies and rear sight raiser block. Less than 100 shots from new - updated with new seals. Rare £400.00. ON HOLDhttp://bobsairguns.com/index.php?opt...lery&Itemid=59

"Walther LGR MATCH UNIVERSAL. (more of a blonde). £395.00. Very nice condition with good blue finish RESERVED"?
    YES - that is exactly the case.........a very good summary Geezer

zooma,

PM sent.

Have fun & a good Sunday

Best regards

Russ

Quote Originally Posted by PhatMan View Post
    zooma,

PM sent.

Have fun & a good Sunday

Best regards

Russ
    Pictures of the FWB 300 have been sent to you Russ and I am taking the rifle to RMTC tonight to shoot it at 10 meters to make sure everything is still OK.

This is quite a rare rifle - I have three FWB150 and several 300S and 300SU but this is the ONLY 300 I have ever had. The rifle is is good condition for its age - I don't know how to date it - but it has been used well over the years and it is still going strong.