Thread: 10m rifle

10m rifle

wanted ,10m match rifle, happy to pay good money for the right one . Gordon.

Zooma has some Classic spring target rifles for sale a few posts down from this one.

Sean
    Slowly morphing into an RWS/Diana/Original fanboy.

Definitely a springer fanboy.

What do you mean by a 10m match rifle?
    Do you mean a classic springer or a more modern SSP or PCP?
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    Do you have any target experience? If not contact me on robin.carter80@ntlworld.com I'll give you info and intro to a good local club which has club rifles and kit and coaching. That is the best route rather than just buying a rifle. When you build experience you then will know what rifle suits you, is in your budget and is the best for you.
    Most new shooters who buy first buy the wrong thing.
    Good Shooting
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

I have a FWB P70 for sale with Hard case, message me with your email for full details and pics
    Regards
    Bob