Thread: Vortex viper 6x24x50 BDC Ret

Vortex viper 6x24x50 BDC Ret

Recently visited Rifle craft and dealt with a guy called Bradley who was incredibly helpful and very knowledgeable , I eventually decided on the above mentioned scope for my new .243 although a number of the models would have been suitable I personally liked the ret on this. .
    Initial thoughts are very pleasing ,the glass is very bright and crisp and the side px appears to be virtually spot on ( compared to target set out using rangefinder ).
    Zeroing was very simple but I did use a bore sight first , the quick return to zero is a brilliant feature .
    At higher end magnification I did have to fiddle with the px but then I've yet to find a scope where this doesn't happen .
    I have owned and shot through quite a few high end scopes and whilst I am not comparing this to a zeiss , sightron etc ,the scope in my opinion would stand side by side with many of these , my original purchase was going to be a bushnell 6500 elite however the vortex easily matches this .
    Cost was £400 and is a lot less than the bushnell but as I've said easily matches it .
    I don't work for any of the above companies nor do I have any connection with them other than I would gladly use rifle craft again and would certainly recommend the vortex scopes .
    Hope this helps anyone considering them as an option.
    Pete
    i want to die peacefully in my sleep just like my grandad , not kicking and screaming like the others in the car.

vortex

I recently purchased a vortex viper hs(lr bdc),I have it also on a my .243 and its a great scope, really clear glass, I have a S&B and I don't see the much difference.
    Its a lot of scope at a really good price
    atb
    simon