Thread: Slavia APP 661

Slavia APP 661

Made an impulse purchase yesterday an bought a mint condition ( looks like new) boxed Slavia APP 661, its a nice pistol and is from the mid to late 60's, don't know much about it although found link below, it has a unique magazine that sits behind the trigger housing. Probably paid way over the odds for it but think its a great piece and in mint condition with a box that looks like new for a pistol thats over 45 years old hope I didnt, anyone know anything about them ?

http://www.co2airguns.net/collection...0661/index.htm

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Never heard of it but COOL!

Thanks for sharing the link, never heard of it. I wonder why the commies copied a Free World pistol? Or is it a copy of the P08 Luger .. or the Finnish pistol? Finland was still part of the West even so. Interesting politically. Have you tried shooting it?

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    Nicew find, very unusual pistol I believe, how doe sit shoot?

A whole batch of these were imported into the UK just before the restriction on ownership was lifted on CO2.

If it doesn't hold gas, then contact Lawrie Amatruda on here,as he can re seal these.

Got locked out there and couldn't log in, anyway I have tried shooting the Slavia and i not sure if I blew the main o ring, having since read the manual that I got from the link in english its seems you have to load the c02 tighten the screw holder and then when fully in place you have to release it by 1/5 of a turn, well I failed to do that and may have blown the seal, i did get it to fire a few times and it is able to quickly empty the mag so quite good. I have used Lawrie before for a Schimel and he is marvellous and a get chap to speak with so if it does need re sealing then I'm sure he would be up for it. The pistol itself looks to be a quality peace mind you back in the 60's a lot of the pistols made then were of a superior nature. I try firing it again at the weekend and post on update.