Thread: Wanted (long shot!) Diana / Original 35/50 b/m front sight "wheel" set

edbear2 Guest

Wanted (long shot!) Diana / Original 35/50 b/m front sight "wheel" set

I know, I know...But I can ask!

If possible would like the sight star pressed element, and all associated bits, ie. shaft and both springs and locknut, but would settle for the element itself and make the rest myself. Have been on various normally useful sites and found nothing.

For clarity, this is the earlier sight which was integral with the barrel, and had the feature of having four foresight posts available at the turn of a knob.

Cash waiting, or have all sorts of weird and wonderful airgun related stuff, so if wanting a swap I may have what you are looking for too

Also if others are looking for the same parts, please advise as if no luck I may investigate making some, and obviously more cost less for this sort of thing!

ATB, Ed

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    I know, I know...But I can ask!

If possible would like the sight star pressed element, and all associated bits, ie. shaft and both springs and locknut, but would settle for the element itself and make the rest myself. Have been on various normally useful sites and found nothing.

For clarity, this is the earlier sight which was integral with the barrel, and had the feature of having four foresight posts available at the turn of a knob.

Cash waiting, or have all sorts of weird and wonderful airgun related stuff, so if wanting a swap I may have what you are looking for too

Also if others are looking for the same parts, please advise as if no luck I may investigate making some, and obviously more cost less for this sort of thing!

ATB, Ed
    Hiya mate, I have had a number of these but never seen that front sight ,
    I do have these, 35 & 35/50b ( I think ) I may have more Diana/Original sights but not what your asking for, Ged.
    Last edited by gedfinn 2; 19-05-2014 at 03:22 PM.

You'll be lucky, I say 'you'll be lucky. Knowing you, you will be lucky Ed.

Pete.