Thread: Predom Lucznik Manual Wanted

Predom Lucznik Manual Wanted

Hi does anyone have a photocopy of these they could send me (happy to pay post) or a file they could email me please. If so please pm me many thanks.(this is for the target pistol Walther copy)
    Last edited by matt 1966; 13-05-2014 at 07:32 AM. Reason: more info

edbear2 Guest
    Hi, lots of manuals online, but for sewing machines as they made these as well !!!........Eventually found this Polish forum, scroll down as someone has posted what you want (in Polish), but maybe it will download and print.

http://bron.iweb.pl/viewtopic.php?p=435742

ATB, Ed

Thanks Ed will give it a go so the others are sewing machines then wondered what it was guessed not the pistol!

Manual

Thanks edbear2 for the link to the manual. It does indeed download and print.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not endured.

Quote Originally Posted by matt 1966 View Post
    Hi does anyone have a photocopy of these they could send me (happy to pay post) or a file they could email me please. If so please pm me many thanks.(this is for the target pistol Walther copy)
    Hello Matt,

You may have already come across this comparison of the Predom Lucznik with the LP53, but just in case:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/39338...uot%3B+details.....

Regards

Brian

Thanks Brian I had a very quick look will look in detail later the chap I bought it from was a guy who had shot in the Commonwealth games in the early seventies (not with this pistol) but it is set up brilliantly & deadly accurate & im by no means the best shot! Im sure he has done something to the trigger as mine is perfect & having looked this seems to be a bug bear for some. I realise it's nothing like the Walther version but I like it very much.