Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lincs HFT Club

Quote Originally Posted by Mcdemon View Post
    Enjoyed you're company Tony.
    Don't worry about altering zero though Tony as you hit plenty considering you sat down for most shots FT style!!
    Look forward to you're next visit and should have altered the course by then so will give a bit more variety?

Mark
    Aha....looks like I might be able to get across next Wednesday!

The wife rang me at work and have me the good news....She's booked the Vito in at Lincoln to have some work done on Tuesday, and for me to drive her across Wednesday evening for her to collect.

COOL !!!

Really want to get some sort of proper zero, but I have nowhere to zero at the required range and working every day until Wednesday.

Sitting just seems more comfortable, and a position I've used a little....To me it seemed like I had the unfair advantage? Haven't tried prone since about 35 years ago at a local 25 yards indoor TA range...Will have to try more.

That 98 is certainly VERY sweet, Mark.

And thanks for making me feel so welcome and holding my hand around the HFT course.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Aha....looks like I might be able to get across next Wednesday!

The wife rang me at work and have me the good news....She's booked the Vito in at Lincoln to have some work done on Tuesday, and for me to drive her across Wednesday evening for her to collect.

COOL !!!

Really want to get some sort of proper zero, but I have nowhere to zero at the required range and working every day until Wednesday.

Sitting just seems more comfortable, and a position I've used a little....To me it seemed like I had the unfair advantage? Haven't tried prone since about 35 years ago at a local 25 yards indoor TA range...Will have to try more.

That 98 is certainly VERY sweet, Mark.

And thanks for making me feel so welcome and holding my hand around the HFT course.
    Great Tony see you Wednesday!
    It appears Nick has a problem with his piston sleeve and is using that as an excuse for his poor shooting Wednesday!!!!!!

Workman and tools springs to mind!

Quote Originally Posted by Mcdemon View Post
    Great Tony see you Wednesday!
    It appears Nick has a problem with his piston sleeve and is using that as an excuse for his poor shooting Wednesday!!!!!!

Workman and tools springs to mind!
    Ah, that would explain the early HW35-esque click on cocking that I mentioned!

See you Wednesday, young sir; will get on the zeroing range first!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Another excellent evening!

Thanks very much Nick and Mark.

What a beautiful setting. Fantastic weather and that wildlife's unbelievable......especially those pigeons flapping about in those trees! So how DID they know that we're shooting metal targets and not in the least interested in them? Unless they knew we'd miss 'em!!!

Thanks again, guys, will be back very soon..

Yep, we have our own resident Barn Owl, Woodpeckers, Kestrels nesting on site, oh and the fox is the only one allowed to control all those bunnies!

The Vito has got to come to Lincoln again tomorrow.

It needs collecting Wednesday so, hopefully, that's me there again this week!

Woohoo!!!!

Hopefully see you there again.