Thread: BSA Bucanner trigger guard..

BSA Bucanner trigger guard..

Hi guys...
    Ive managed to get hold of a lovely little bucanner.. but its trigger guard is missing. Not surprised as its not the best design ive ever seen.. Anyone with one for sale please let me know...Thanks
    ...Diana 24 .177........Feinwerkbau 127.....ASI Sniper .22.. Diana 27 .177. Diana 48 .177 .... HW 98 .22.

Unfortunately, the Buccaneer trigger guard is an integral part of the stock and is not listed as a spare part.
    Best bet would be to try and get another rifle as a pattern, and fabricate a guard. I've seen several with missing guards, as some didn't appear to be well fastened in the stock.

As the man above said. You could try re shaping a similar trigger guard from another rifle as I had to once when I had an old Buccaneer without its guard.

Thanks guys.. at least its a simple shape.. will give it a go
    ...Diana 24 .177........Feinwerkbau 127.....ASI Sniper .22.. Diana 27 .177. Diana 48 .177 .... HW 98 .22.

I also used some good strong glue to keep it in place and it never came out.

The last one I replaced, I used Epoxy 2 pack as a fixative, and it will pay you to drill a hole in both edges before you insert the replacemnt guard into the stock, as this gives it a better key.