Thread: FWB 80 pistol wanted

FWB 80 pistol wanted

I have had the pleasure this week of being introduced to pistol shooting by Mike at Rivi who has spoiled me with the loan of his FWB 80 which is a dream to shoot.

I would very much like to own a nice example of my own and am canvasing for a good example with the weights case etc.

Is there anyone out there who would like to relinquish one from their collection to make a new recruit to the pistol scene happy

Many thanks

Lee

Might I suggest you contact Bob (ZOOMA on here) who lives over that there big hill.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

I bought one direct from germany (via http://www.egun.de) for £200 that was as good as new with all the original bits including the case even the feinwerkbau original screw driver came with it. I could not afford to spend the big bucks these fetch in UK and I have looked at few at the Bisley gun fair. In germany these are as common as flies, however I do not speak german and was a bit dubious about goggle translate but it works a treat. It takes a while to get used to having to translate every word but after few days you get used to it. Either way you never know what you going to get it is down to you wanting to chance it. They are great I shoot the Hendon league with mine and do almost as well as some of the Steyr or Morini PCP pistols. Good luck fella.

I think Lee, a fellow club member and new convert to the art of 10m pistol shooting is loath to go through E-Gun following a bad experience.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Fwb 80

Quote Originally Posted by BadPigeon View Post
    I bought one direct from germany (via http://www.egun.de) for £200 that was as good as new with all the original bits including the case even the feinwerkbau original screw driver came with it. I could not afford to spend the big bucks these fetch in UK and I have looked at few at the Bisley gun fair. In germany these are as common as flies, however I do not speak german and was a bit dubious about goggle translate but it works a treat. It takes a while to get used to having to translate every word but after few days you get used to it. Either way you never know what you going to get it is down to you wanting to chance it. They are great I shoot the Hendon league with mine and do almost as well as some of the Steyr or Morini PCP pistols. Good luck fella.
    Thank you for you reply glad to hear you give the Styers and Morini a run for their money you are obviously a very good shoot. I will keep my eyes open

ATB

Lee