Thread: What do these go for please?

What do these go for please?

Hi,

I was wondering what it would cost to buy a couple of guns that I had as a youth? These are rather unusual in that I have not seen any of them for a long time! They were either pants or so valuable no one will let go of the ones they own....what do you think?

First A Sussex Armoury/Air Arms Jackal (preferably .177), I am not fussed about sights as I would be using a scope. The last one I saw advertised was on here...PadE may be to blame for their new found celebrity status!

Second was the amazing ASI Paratrooper, do any still exist?

I know that airguns have taken a hit along with everything else in this age of austerity so what would be a reasonable price for either of these guns?

Also...the rotating breach Airsporter? Do these ever surface or is it just better to buy a Gamo CFX?

Any advice would be welcome as other than very broken Meteors I have not purchased anything for an age.

Concerning your query re Sussex Armoury Jackal, a friend of mine bought one in private sale about 3 months ago for £140 in good condition but .22. I suspect a .177 would be a bit rarer and you may pay more. An approx price range would be £120-160 I guess. ASI Paratrooper price I have no idea but in relation to your final query on Airsporters - they often come up as private sales and most dealers will always have one and expect to pay typically £120-250 depending on condition.

Saw a Jackal for sale for £160.00 & Paratroopers anything from £40.00 rough to £120.00 in excellent condition a big rise for a plastic & gunmetal junior.

Thanks for the response Chaps. I had a Jackal from new until it broke...I had no idea who could fix it so I sold it...

As for the Paratrooper I have never held one for such a long time even!