Thread: 1985 Webley Tempest 0.177 c/w Webley and Scott pistol case

JerryD is online now Will only use cherry lipbalm

1985 Webley Tempest 0.177 c/w Webley and Scott pistol case

This is selling on behalf of a lady who's shooter husband passed away recently leaving funeral expenses to be paid.

Webley Tempest 0.177 with Webley and Scott zipped fleece lined pistol case. A nice well cared for example, the only wear showing on the lettering on the RHS, where the white lettering has worn and faded slightly. Otherwise all lettering is crisp. All paperwork from Pax Guns in 1985 available.

Pistol and paperwork
    Pistol LHS
    Pistol RHS, showing worn lettering
    Pistol and Webley & Scott case

Price: £85, collection preferred from Peterborough. Postage at buyer's cost.
    Jerry

This looks to be an excellent set with interesting provenance and cheap at the price mentioned.

Sorry to hear of the circumstances behind the sale and I wish you luck with it.

John

Thumbs up Yes please

Sorry to hear about the situation , will take your Webley,if I may. Den

JerryD is online now Will only use cherry lipbalm
    Sold to DenTB, subject to agreement and funds
    Jerry

Barrow Bury St Edmunds duck hunting central
    Should purchaser not want this I will have this, can pick up. I do like that case.
    When your world is full of strange arrangements

And gravity won't pull you through

Red face When you know..

Quote Originally Posted by watchsapart View Post
    Should purchaser not want this I will have this, can pick up. I do like that case.
    Your missing out on something......? Sorry matey, but the Look of Love.has its gaze Borderbound. Alas ,gazing to the Grampian foothills, where She might have time to ... "Turn,Grey skies to blue.." Ah ahha,Look of Love"
    This will be the 1 & Only time, ever,that i can be accused of remembering any of Tony Hadleys lyricsheet.
    The arrangements will ,indeed be finalised in accordance to Courier arrangement/ finances as agreed by PMs.
    If for some unforseeable reason outside my "ken" you'all will know before I do. ,,!??! Another rambling by yours truly. Best check my gmail for update on the Sale. .. Sorry, It Is a fine case, your spot on there matey. Thinking I did okay with this,only sorry the circumstances were less unpleasant for the folks involved.
    It would be back on here IF ,, i was having to sell. For sure. Cheers DenT.B.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by DenTB View Post
    Your missing out on something......? Sorry matey, but the Look of Love.has its gaze Borderbound. Alas ,gazing to the Grampian foothills, where She might have time to ... "Turn,Grey skies to blue.." Ah ahha,Look of Love"
    This will be the 1 & Only time, ever,that i can be accused of remembering any of Tony Hadleys lyricsheet.
    DenT.B.
    Martin Fry of ABC surely? Bumped into him in a pub in Kensal Green once, a nice bloke.

Thumbs up Ah the memories!

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    Martin Fry of ABC surely? Bumped into him in a pub in Kensal Green once, a nice bloke.
    Thats great, managed to forget Who it was, Im 49, so there is much To forget about the 80s ! Thanks for the info,gonna make a point of forgetting ..again..

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by DenTB View Post
    Thats great, managed to forget Who it was, Im 49, so there is much To forget about the 80s ! Thanks for the info,gonna make a point of forgetting ..again..
    You don't need a memory when you have YouTube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg6J5VT5VRM&feature=kp

Proper bonkers.

Thumbs up Funds

if it will help Jerry,will send you 50 today,as a friend, and the balance when cost of post can be finalised later in the week. .? If this is agreeable,it would get your friend money sooner. Help,?hope so,let me know mate. Will add the balance for goods .+ If this is a bad idea in your plans,let me know,cheers.

meant to be a PM. OOPS !!
    Last edited by DenTB; 27-05-2014 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Deliberate mistake