Thread: Could anyone help value my airgun?

Could anyone help value my airgun?

Hi guys. I have a bran new never used weihrauch hw35 in its original box with tags still on the trigger guard and test shot paper with matching serial numbers. I think its a .22 but not 100% sure. It was found in the back of an old gun shop. I can not upload pics as Im a new user of this forum. I am just wondering if this would be sought after or if its collectable in any way.

Many thanks

Hw35

What is the serial number?
    When I die don't let my wife sell my guns for what she thinks I gave for them!!!

Smile

Also, how long is the barrel??

Cheers, John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

like both previous members have asked ,pics and serial number would help greatly, so my warning bell sounds I,am off
    HW 97k s/s laminated stock.Hw 98k cs500 stock,CZ 457 varmint.Tika T3x Super Varmint 223 rem. an HW95k having sneaked back in Browning 725 12g sporter, pair of 525 sporters,SX3 Red Performance

Help

Quote Originally Posted by davymole View Post
    like both previous members have asked ,pics and serial number would help greatly, so my warning bell sounds I,am off
    I am with you!!!
    When I die don't let my wife sell my guns for what she thinks I gave for them!!!

Hi guys. I cannot upload pics due to being a newbie. But I asure you it IS in bran new condition. It looks like it was made yesterday. The serial is 705248 on the barrel and test shot paper.

I also have an A.S.I paratrooper the ones with the plastic stocks. Might be a collectable??

Thanks for help guys

Well, it would appear to be a 1979 model. The calibre should be on the breech block. If it is a standard HW35 (shorter barrel and non walnut stock) £230'ish. If it is the 'E' maybe £300 - it depends how many people are interested.

Thanks for the info. I think its .22 with walnut stock and the shorter barrel. The is not at home so I cant look. I was hoping to post pics up. Anyone know when I will be able to post pics?

If you look on the thread I started on the HW35e I started recently, I posted a photo:
    That is the 'e' version.

The standard looks like this:

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by thebigone View Post
    ...Anyone know when I will be able to post pics?
    Photos can't be uploaded as attachments in this section (sales sections only).

You need to put them on a photo hosting site such as Flickr or Photobucket and then simply add a link to the relevant webpage, as has been done in the post above this one. HTH

Hi. I would be interested in the paratrooper if you come to sell iy m8. Regards chris