Thread: Thanks Lincoln

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Joe Guest
    Top one Lincoln. Excelent course, brilliant facilitys and great grub wagon. I had a whale of a time. I'm starting to get the hang of the rules now and set a new UKA personal best (54)

We're looking forward to hosting the next round at North Oxon. Lincoln is a tough act to follow but we will do our very best to put on a good shoot for y'all.

edit Oops nearly forgot big thanks to the lads that gave us a push out of the car park.
    Last edited by Joe; 12-06-2005 at 09:01 PM.

Excellent round, again.
    BTW, next time someone mentions the pub, don't let me hear it.
    Rgds,
    Dave.
    SkyDrive, Pics, manuals & more.

Yup another successful UKAHFT round and well done to Lincoln for putting on a cracking weekend.

Thanks again to all the marshals and i suppose i better say well done to the wife

Pete

Mike H Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky
    Thanks again to all the marshals and i suppose i better say well done to the wife

Pete
    No .. you'd better say :
    "Great shooting darling"
    "You're so much better than me, but I always knew you were"
    "I'll make breakfast tomorrow, as you're great"
    etc ...

Well done Mrs.Sparkes !
    Mike.

BoNeS Guest
    thanks to all at lincoln was a superb weekend again

has anyone mentioned that Jane beat pete with his old gun

so much happened over the weekend i could post forever but it was an excellent laugh especially the pub on the saturday night

oh and mrsregsmonster officially has a big crack

special well dont to tony wells who shot his personel best with a 50ex60 would have been 52 if not for the silly 0 m8

anyone else see that lad from ford jump up and hug his dad when he finished his last shot for a 50ex60
    pure class that is what its all about

jinx is offline Southern Hunter Champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoNeS
    oh and mrsregsmonster officially has a big crack
    something you aren't telling us Mark??

first ukahft event for me, had a pukka day. thanks to Keith Wooley and Darren Lindsey who i went round with, i will definately be going again.

dunkster Guest
    Thanks to the two lads that shot the same round as my son Chris and I, at Lincoln. Robert Dean and Tom. Thanks for the running commentry Tom. Hope to see you all at Oxton, shame its a month away.
    Thanks also to the team from UKAHFT and all the helpers from Lincs AHFT, Dave, Martin, the Chris's, Andrea, Polly and everyone who made it a great day. All the best.

Well another fantastic weekend, thanks everyone for the laughs and the coffee

Jane

O by the way YES the feeling is excellent beating 'THE LEGEND' at his own game and then coming home and rubbing his nose in it

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Sparky
    Jane

O by the way YES the feeling is excellent beating 'THE LEGEND' at his own game and then coming home and rubbing his nose in it
    I wonder who told her to put that Mr Cooper

I'm sure we can get her banned on some sort of safety violation

Pete

anyone else see that lad from ford jump up and hug his dad when he finished his last shot for a 50ex60
    Yes mate - that was Richard, the Ford Ranges team captain with his son Ru. It was both of theirs highest ever score (they both carded a 50) and we are all chuffed to bits for them. I fully agree with you that we need to keep HFT as a family sport as like you say whatever else happens on the day it is events like this that make it all so worthwhile.

Another Ford Junior James Mason got his highest ever score, of 56 but lost out on countback for the junior runner up spot - and he's only been shooting for three months!

David

That was my lad, Ruaraidh (Chase). He and I both cracked our first 50s at Lincoln - he's 11 and I've been shooting one way or another for 30 odd years. Where do you think the talent lies? I even nicked his s400 for the day and got him to use his brother's s200.

What a day! The smiles haven't worn off yet.

Big thanks to Bones - when you shook his hand he was the proudest kid on the planet - and me the proudest Dad

I love this sport

Big thanks to all.

Richard