Thread: stealth

stealth

how many shots should i get out of a 1.77 stealth and what sort of power should it be and any other coments on how acriate these are or any other intresting comments thanks karl

Landswehr Guest
    it dpens how yourvalve is set up as too how many shots u get and it also depends on the hammer and the pellit cos hevvier ones are more effishunt but 177 isnt more effishunt so it mite not so the answer is difficolt but verry acriate bob

About 350-ish from a fill, maybe more. As for power, it should be under 12ft/lb unless you've got an FAC. The Stealths do tend to be higher than the norm straight out of the box. Right pain in the butt to lower too, if you don't know where to start.

The main problem with Stealths as new are, they are pretty rough around the edges. You need to do a lot of work on them to get them shooting accurately.

I'd advise you a search on the forum, there are tons of threads regarding the Stealths both plus and minus. All your questions will be answered better there.

HTH.
    Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Landswehr
    it dpens how yourvalve is set up as too how many shots u get and it also depends on the hammer and the pellit cos hevvier ones are more effishunt but 177 isnt more effishunt so it mite not so the answer is difficolt but verry acriate bob

I was also going to suggest you ask a "certain" member who knows bleedin' everything there is to know about these rifles, but I won't bother now.

corb.177 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Landswehr
    1 ov these days, Bob ?

Landswehr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by corb.177
    1 ov these days, Bob ?
    We all have our nipping point Graeme .......

thanx

thanx lads answered some of my questions