Hi all this is my first thread so be gentle ! . I've been shooting and modding air guns for over 25 years , and never had so many problems as I'm having with a crosman 2250 Xl I bought for my son , I zeroed the scope at around 20 yards for my son to shoot targets in the garden and fitted a silencer that came with it because it quite a loud gun for plinking in the garden , using my aa field target pellets the grouping was all over the place , so I tried my whisper silencer even worse ! , so I got a second hand logun silencer ,I used 1 of these years ago and found it extremely good on a pcp , yet again it was bad , so I re crowned the barrel just in case re zeroed with out a silencer and it cut a hole the size of a 5 pence piece at 20 yards with 30 shots also fitted a hollow extended probe ( clutching at straws ) . Then refitted the silencer ! And shots all over the place 4 inch group if lucky ! . Even tried rws hollow and some other pellets and no difference. Can almost see the pellet swerve out of the barrel when the silencer is fitted ? . Please help has anyone else experienced this or know of a silencer that works on this gun with out effecting accuracy .