Thread: 2014 6 yard MPL Postal Competition. Autumn/Winter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

i think you may well be onto something here rick with your clothing side of target shooting;personally as i know your a martyr to your "chilblains"
    a nice duffle coat ,you know the type with the big toggle buttons and to keep the cost down a pair of quality garden gloves! footwear can be easily accommodated by acquiring some nice thick "ugg boots" and to prevent distraction and to concentrate focus a pair of dark welding goggles! this lot will quickly gain the attention of your friends and family as to the seriousness in regards to shooting! please can you put up piccs for your fellow bbs collegues . thanks for the goodluck wishes ;much needed as ive just got my rifle pack and realized just how small the scoring discs are !!! "is there a telscopic diopter? 4 mag should do it.
    regds the other bob.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

YES - you can enter the MPL series at any time !

I have just got back home (only away for the weekend) and found some enquiries regarding entry to this new MPL series.

The answer to all of the enquiries is YES you can still enter the rifle and the pistol series and it is NEVER too late to enter - even when we are deep into the series - it just means if you enter late you will have a few more cards to shoot sooner until you have caught up.

.....and YES - you can shoot the cards and send in your scores early if it suites you or if you prefer to get the job done before going away on holiday etc.- just make sure you let us know which month your scores are for.

........and finally another YES - if you have been away or missed shooting any round for any reason you can shoot it when you are able and submit the scores as soon as you are able to do so.

This is a good but relaxed series where we try to encourage everyone and accommodate most ( if not all) circumstances so nobody ever gets left out or should feel unable to complete the competition if things fail to go to plan.

The rules are simple and on display on the various threads about the MPL postal series so if you have a springer or an SSP air pistol or rifle this is the competition for you!

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....petition-Rules

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....s-Any-Interest
    Last edited by zooma; 23-07-2014 at 10:07 AM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Hi all you MPL people,
    I'm back from my travels to other lands so you can start sending me your scores for the july - december series. Remember to state the month, pistol or rifle and individual card scores.
    Send the scores to 6ydmpl@gmail.com

Good luck and good shooting
    George

Quote Originally Posted by red bob View Post
    i think you may well be onto something here rick with your clothing side of target shooting;personally as i know your a martyr to your "chilblains"
    a nice duffle coat ,you know the type with the big toggle buttons and to keep the cost down a pair of quality garden gloves! footwear can be easily accommodated by acquiring some nice thick "ugg boots" and to prevent distraction and to concentrate focus a pair of dark welding goggles! this lot will quickly gain the attention of your friends and family as to the seriousness in regards to shooting! please can you put up piccs for your fellow bbs collegues . thanks for the goodluck wishes ;much needed as ive just got my rifle pack and realized just how small the scoring discs are !!! "is there a telscopic diopter? 4 mag should do it.
    regds the other bob.
    I think you may have frightened him off of the rifle competition with your comments about the small sized bulls - he has not entered the rifle comp yet so you may get a "bye" in your verbal exchange - but somehow I think he is just keeping his powder dry to lull you into a false sense of security!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.