Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Powder Measures

Turnup is offline Dialling code‎: ‎01344
    Quote Originally Posted by tacfoley View Post
    Hmmm, about 65 miles or so each way. Many thanks for that, Sir.

tac
    The dealer gets around the country a bit going to arms fairs etc. It might be worth a call to him to see if he has any plans to be in your vicinity.
    True freedom includes the freedom to make mistakes or do foolish things and bear the consequences.
    TANSTAAFL

Quote Originally Posted by Turnup View Post
    The dealer gets around the country a bit going to arms fairs etc. It might be worth a call to him to see if he has any plans to be in your vicinity.
    Good plan.

The last big 'arms fair' in my part of the country was a HUGE shindig at Naseby in 1645.

Still, I'm advised that the world does really end at the junction of the A14/M6...

Thanks again.

Maybe we'll get to see my rifle after all. Really must get an ID number on it if it DOES get to visit the 'Olde Worlde'.

tac

The mass of T7 thrown by spouts marked 25grn varies anyway,I only take them as a surving suggestion these days.
    As mass is consistent at 1 grn = 1/7000th lb,times move on,precision scales are easily available.why dont Hodgedon state the volume of their grains? or by mass if they want to by exact rather than a imprecise measure -15%.

Quote Originally Posted by tacfoley View Post
    This is the problem that most of us have - driving to Kranks is almost 250 miles return......

Where else has Swiss?

This is the one deal-breaker that stops me bringing my .54cal mountain rifle over here.

tac
    in your case tac might be cheap to get del £25 i think