Thread: Fritz Barthelms Record Champion pistol

Fritz Barthelms Record Champion pistol

Was handed this repeating pistol for repair. Someone has stripped it and there is a part missing in the mechanism. Has anyone got or can find a complete parts diagram? I have tried to find a decent diagram with no luck.

Thanks, Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    I don't know if your friendly with henry Krank, but they have one advertised and it is pictured complete with the manual. They may be willing to photocopy for you?

Dave

Baz,
    Someone on here may be able to help as there was a thread a while back regarding the Rekord Jumbo ,and the op obtained a lot of parts from Fritz Barthelmes themselves . Aparently they are still in business but winding down the family concern and when all, parts are gone that will be it. Might be worth a google and email to Fritz Barthelmes co.
    I suspect the missing part is the fragile plastic pellet feed shuttle that I have read about.

Pete.

Thanks for the tips, will follow them up. It has the white nylon shuttle. Looking at a blurry photo from site in New Zealand piece missing looks like a long rectangular shape.

Baz

Maybe the magazine?

Hard to come by but not impossible..

Has the mag. My local RFD has just sold two boxed Champions to a guy in Scotland. Should have got in first to inspect the insides.

Baz