Thread: Steyr lp10e in Wanted

Steyr lp10e in Wanted

I am looking for an LP10e Standard or Compact or possibly an LP50

tufty is offline I wondered how that worked..
    I would look for a Morini if you want an electronic trigger,Steyr's electronics had some reliability issues initially,and I believe they no longer make the electronic version, so spares could become an issue
    Steyr LG110 Hunter,AA410 in Gary Cane stock,HC, Steyr LP50,Morini 164ei,Morini CM84e,Anschutz 1417 thumbhole,Rimfire Magic 10/22,Anschutz 1913,Rieder and Lenz Z2,Keppeler 6mmbr

Quote Originally Posted by tufty View Post
    I would look for a Morini if you want an electronic trigger,Steyr's electronics had some reliability issues initially,and I believe they no longer make the electronic version, so spares could become an issue
    I thought it was only the LP50E multi-shot pistol that had a potential trigger problem and was subsequently discontinued?

As far as I know the LP10E is still the top match pistol in the Steyr range but check with the UK importer Harry Preston to get this all confirmed.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Lp50e was discontinued after issues with reliability. LP10e is branded as Steyrs top boy, early ones had issues, I'm aware of one that had to go back to Steyr because the problems couldn't be fixed in this country.

I dont know about later ones, they probably sorted issues out.... I shoot a Morini so it doesnt concern me.....incidentally I have no issues with my Morini and now shoot 570s in training.
    Fierynick

+Keep Calm and Shoot Tens+

Now Sorted - Thanks for all replies