Thread: Sussex Interclub HFT 2014 Round 4 Results

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

iden thanks...

Thanks to Swallows for a great day and course we all had a blast.

Nigel

Quote Originally Posted by Nwheal View Post
    Thanks to Swallows for a great day and course we all had a blast.

Nigel
    You could have done well with a full team!, nice seeing you anyways X
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    You could have done well with a full team!, nice seeing you anyways X
    Many thanks... yep would be nice to have a team... but we shoot anyway we like the circuit....

Nigel

So would i tbh, good crack and some great guys....not to mention great shots! (good shooting today btw!) X
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Always enjoy shooting at swallows but I don't know how you manage to set the course one target better than me every time

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Quote Originally Posted by scumble View Post
    Always enjoy shooting at swallows but I don't know how you manage to set the course one target better than me every time
    We keep and review all cards (especially yours) and compare against the course setting notes.

This way we know how many of the type you regularly plate and add one more each time we know your coming down.

Simples
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Quote Originally Posted by biggles View Post
    We keep and review all cards (especially yours) and compare against the course setting notes.

This way we know how many of the type you regularly plate and add one more each time we know your coming down.

Simples

Good job you can't add any more standers then after today

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    So would i tbh, good crack and some great guys....not to mention great shots! (good shooting today btw!) X
    Many thanks mate...

They say practice makes perfect.... we will have to see about that... just happy to be getting some good score...lol

Many thanks... yep would be nice to have a team... but we shoot anyway we like the circuit....

Nigel
    1st time it's happened this year - a club not quite being able to field a full team.

I guess I should have reminded everyone in my opening post that the SIHFT rules allow for a 'lucky dip' card to be drawn for any club in this situation. You're only allowed a max of 3 lucky dip cards (per round) and they are picked at random from ALL cards. Should any card drawn be from another club's top 5 team member, they are redrawn.

In today's event, the first card drawn for Iden Fern was not knocked out for this reason and was a 51; a true lucky card for you today as this represent a very respectable addition and the means by which Iden achieved today's total of 269 and =4th place

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Quote Originally Posted by biggles View Post
    1st time it's happened this year - a club not quite being able to field a full team.

I guess I should have reminded everyone in my opening post that the SIHFT rules allow for a 'lucky dip' card to be drawn for any club in this situation. You're only allowed a max of 3 lucky dip cards (per round) and they are picked at random from ALL cards. Should any card drawn be from another club's top 5 team member, they are redrawn.

In today's event, the first card drawn for Iden Fern was not knocked out for this reason and was a 51; a true lucky card for you today as this represent a very respectable addition and the means by which Iden achieved today's total of 269 and =4th place

Biggles
    Many thanks Mike...

We have a couple that are MIA at the moment... hopefully we will not have to use the lucky dip too often..

Nigel

Mike

Roy Pearce was shooting springer and got 53 which was a gold he spoke with Charles and exchanged badge and was recorded on paper sheets as recoil.... you had already done the spreadsheet so that is the only change from us lot.

Nigel

Mike

Roy Pearce was shooting springer and got 53 which was a gold he spoke with Charles and exchanged badge and was recorded on paper sheets as recoil.... you had already done the spreadsheet so that is the only change from us lot.

Nigel
    Thanks Nigel

Corrections made and the spreadsheet updated. Top springer shooting, Roy. Equal 3rd in class today

Biggles