Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: BBS Airgun Gathering, September 6/7 --- Event and Payment Details

BBS Airgun Gathering, September 6/7 --- Event and Payment Details

Well seeing how we're getting the hang of organising these events for you so we thought we'd move on to holding a weekend for all types of airgun.

THE EVENT

The BBS Airgun Gathering will be held on 6th/7th September 2014

This will just be a weekend of chatting about guns, shooting, eating, drinking and getting to meet folks.

THE PRICE

£20 including camping over the full weekend (3 nights or more if required)

Part of this payment is for me to insure on the field so that folks without their own shooting insurance can attend.

THE VENUE

Higham Fields Farm
    Higham Fields Lane,
    Higham on the hill,
    Nuneaton,
    Warwickshire.
    CV13 6ET

HOW IT WORKS

As the payment system I sorted out with our very own Mr Jim Tyler (BTDT) --- Lord of the Springs, worked so well the last 2 times I'll do the same again this time.

1) Anybody who would like to attend simply sends a cheque for £20 made payable to M Furniss (me) to my work addressabove.
    On the back of the cheque write your username, Forum, nearest postal town and the word "camping" if doing so.

2) I hang on to the cheques until we reach the minimum break even point for portaloos, insurance etc before banking them.

3) I will be scanning the cheques before banking them, so in the event of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances, can bank transfer your money back into your account.

4) As cheques come in I will post your username/Forum/Postal town up on here with your cheques status ---received/Banked.

I have my local caterer mate, Krazy Kev booked for Friday, Saturday and Sunday to sell Burgers, Hot dogs, Pork and stuffing cobs, Tea and Coffee, plus, Horlicks, Ovaltine and Bengers for members from the Collectors section.

I will not be organising a licensed bar on site but as your cars will be accessible inside the site I suggest you bring your own.

For those camping I shall be building a bonfire again for the Saturday night.

Targets will be a load of Spinners, Bell targets and the Quigley Bucket out at 75 yards, and hopefully I'll be buying or building some more Knockdowns and making a few more spinners.

If there are any questions please ask on this thread and I will answer them here to save repetition.

Thank you once again to Jim

All the best Mick

CHEQUE LIST

Wonky Donkey ---------- BBS --------- Oakengates ------------------------------- Paid

Captain Bongo ----------- BBS --------- Bolton -------------- Camping ----------- Cheque received

Trumpetier --------------- BBS --------- Middlesbrough ----- Camping ----------- Cheque received

SLINGER69 -------------- BBS --------- Walsall -------------- Camping ----------- Cheque received

TonybloodyL ---------- BBS --------- Retford ------------------------------------ Cheque received

Capital Bee --------------- BBS --------- Hereford ------------ Camping ----------- Cheque received

Chris Allum --------------- BBS --------- Chesham ----------- Camping ----------- Cheque received

Chippendale -------------- BBS --------- Barnsley ---------------------------------- Cheque received

Bigtoe01 ------------------ BBS --------- Stockport ----------- Camping ----------- Cheque received

Mrs Bigtoe (Dawn) ------- guest -------- Stockport ----------- Camping ----------- Cheque received 10

Walter -------------------- guest -------- Stockport ------------ Camping ----------- Cheque received

CLOGGER ------------------ BBS -------- Clevedon ------------ Camping ----------- Cheque received

tinbum --------------------- BBS -------- Falmouth ------------ Camping ----------- Cheque received

Mrs tinbum ---------------- Guest ------- Falmouth ----------- Camping ------------ Cheque received

Black Beard ---------------- BBS --------- Bristol ---------------Camping ----------- Cheque received

Rickenbacker --------------- BBS -------- Monmouth -------------------------------- Cheque received

Richard Blackburn ---------- Guest ------ Darwen ------------- Camping ----------- Cheque received

Transporter ------------------ BBS ------- Utoxeter ------------ Camping ----------- Cheque received

Langers ---------------------- Guest ----- Utoxeter ------------ Camping ----------- Cheque received

bulls-hitter ------------------- BBS ------ Northampton -------- Camping ---------- Cheque received

Maz001471 ------------------ BBS ------- Nottingham --------- Camping ----------- Cheque received 20

Sharpshooter471 ------------ Guest ----- Nottingham --------- Camping ----------- Cheque received

NickG ------------------------- BBS ------ Coventry ----------------------------------- Cheque received

Craig-P ----------------------- BBS ------- Walsall ------------------------------------- Cheque received

Clez --------------------------- BBS ------- St Helens ----------- Camping ----------- Cheque received

Springermonkey ------------- BBS ------- St Helens ----------- Camping ----------- Cheque received 25

Papa Cleary ------------------ Guest ----- St Helens ----------- Camping ----------- Cheque received

Willenium -------------------- BBS ------- St Albans ------------ Camping ---------- Cheque received

Taz72 ------------------------- BBS ------- Birmingham ------------------------------ Cheque received

Rhyslightnin ------------------ BBS ------- Bath ----------------- Camping ---------- Cheque received

fatwelshboy ------------------ BBS ------- Pontypridd ----------- Camping ---------- Cheque received 30
    Last edited by T 20; 04-09-2014 at 08:20 PM. Reason: fatwelshboy

I'm in Mick, I will get a cheque in the post ....great stuff mate,will look forward to it .....I will try and get down on the Friday again,yep I will be camping
    Last edited by Trumpetier; 16-06-2014 at 10:32 PM.

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Card and postal order will be organised tomorrow.......

Excellent, Uncle Mick.

Be great to see all you folks again plus, hopefully, plenty of Gathering Newbies with PCPs, CO2 and pumpers.

It'll be a great weekend, see you all there!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Thanks Mick !
    This weekend is tricky at the moment but I''ll see how it goes. Making it "all airgun" should bring in a good crowd !

John.
    “An airgun or two”………

Pre-warned my wife when this was floated. Game on. Cheque will be in the post shortly

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    Any options for those without a cheque book? Could wait until the break even point and then pay by bank transfer or paypal?
    Good deals with these members

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Hurrah! I will be there, maybe Mrs Bum too!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Snooper601 is offline I likes to polish my trophy
    Here we go again.

Anybody got a compressor, some bottles are going to need filling over 3 days.

Cheers

John
    Snooper601 Suspect a simple fault, or a simple engineer He who dies with the most toys wins!
    QHAC Official lubricant development engineer.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Hurrah! I will be there, maybe Mrs Bum too!
    Cancel my attendance then if your letting the rabble attend again!!!!

Mick your a star for organizing another event, any excuse to try to set fire to the power lines again eh???

Will sound out Mrs Bullet later, see if I can leave her with the baby bullets for another weekend!

atb
    Ian
    Far too many guns to mention here. Lets just say more then the wife knows about but still less then I would like

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Quote Originally Posted by eyebull View Post
    Any options for those without a cheque book? Could wait until the break even point and then pay by bank transfer or paypal?
    I sent a postal order.

Mick, my cheque is on its way to you......roll on September.......might have to get a new toy to bring along

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Thanks Mick !
    This weekend is tricky at the moment but I''ll see how it goes. Making it "all airgun" should bring in a good crowd !

John.

Well John

There's one good thing about us having folks with PCPs here --- I won't have to build any more shooting benches as those boys reckon they can circumcise a fly at 75 yards taking a standing shot.

All the best Mick

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    I'm in

note to self: bring any huge lumps of metal that won't fit in my lathe, as Mick has the mother of all lathes in his shop

Snooper601 is offline I likes to polish my trophy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Budd View Post
    I'm in

note to self: bring any huge lumps of metal that won't fit in my lathe, as Mick has the mother of all lathes in his shop
    My new mill will be there too

Cheers

John
    Snooper601 Suspect a simple fault, or a simple engineer He who dies with the most toys wins!
    QHAC Official lubricant development engineer.