Thread: BBS Airgun Gathering, September 6/7 --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    The hooch, the distillers, all of the company, spinners for pistols, the hosts, the location, stuffed pork rolls, all day full English brekkers, all weather shooting, The hosts, technical advice, dietary advice, campfire yarns, Kits fitted while you wait sir, guns to try, guns to buy, fire control plant display, easy camping, free parking, odourless portaloos. Its the best value for money since woodbines, the T20 tractor and fish & chips. Get those £20 cheques in the post! Boing phffffft.
    Class! Love it.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

I'd say you'd make an awsome PR man Gwyn ..... But I know you've already been there .... And doesn't it bloody show ..... Sand to Egyptians springs to mind ... I'm in the right mind just to send a second bloody chq in .....

I hope we reach break even soon !!! It'd be a waste to loose a weekend like the last we all had !

Wonder how many cheques will get sent this weekend?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Wonder how many cheques will get sent this weekend?
    Your guess is as good as mine Tone.

But cheques received today from Mr and Mrs Bigtoe, and Walter --- if he's up to it.

So Looking forward to having three more friends returning.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post

But cheques received today from Mr and Mrs Bigtoe, and Walter --- if he's up to it.

All the best Mick
    Excellent! And I do hope that Walter recovers enough to make one.

All the best Mick
    And that's just the thing, isn't it?

It isn't a money making event or publicity affair.

Many new friendships were forged on those previous two Bash events and it's also very apparent that those that have been before, and are returning again, so much want the break-even point achieving so that they all know it can happen again.

It's not a competition or just an event, it's a life-enrichening, heart warming get together of people passionate about airguns AND the people that use them.

Im going to put it to Walter I drive his camper down for him with the dog, that way he gets a weekend out if he is up to it..Dawnie can follow us down in the car.

Nice one, LittleTone!

That'd be great for him, getting him out and all that.

Hope you've not lost any more weight matey!

Your guess is as good as mine Tone.

All the best Mick
    would not miss it Mick...the only airgun show/meet I will be doing from now on

Quote Originally Posted by chris.allum View Post
    I'd say you'd make an awsome PR man Gwyn ..... But I know you've already been there .... And doesn't it bloody show ..... Sand to Egyptians springs to mind ... I'm in the right mind just to send a second bloody chq in .....

I hope we reach break even soon !!! It'd be a waste to loose a weekend like the last we all had !
    Awwww shucks...

Right on though Chris. I know Mick does it for the love of the sport, but he does it so selflessly, he bloody well deserves a turnout with some easement

We've got The WAR meet in August & the Glorious Airgun Gathering in September, for which I can't wait What are we going to do for the rest of the year??
    Last edited by slinger69; 27-07-2014 at 09:12 AM. Reason: typo
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.