All the best Mick

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Pardon ?

All the best Mick
    I missed the last get together ........so I'd better try harder
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

No way !!!

I've booked the Friday off and I'm counting down the days .... You'll have to put up with me pitching up on your driveway .. miss or make break even .... :-) I don't really know anyone on here , but whoever does .... Go chase people for their commitment ... And chq ..... Everyone that went last time loved it , I'm surprised that only 6 chqs have landed

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    I know Tone

And I've only had six cheques so far --- we'll just have to hang on and see what happens.

All the best Mick
    I'm sure the numbers will come, Uncle Mick.

Obviously, a few of the previous attendees have already stated that they'll be coming back, so that'll come.

But what disappoints and surprises somewhat is the distinct lack of newbies with their pneumatic toys.

Come on chaps, get yourselves along. It's a fantastic day / weekend, totally informal, and all about meeting fellow enthusiasts and putting faces to names. We all share a common passion for our toys.....this adds a further dimension to this endearing hobby/sport/pastime of ours.

For all the prospective first-timers.....I guarantee you'll have a fantastic time and will want to return for future events.

Now, let's get them cheques rolling in, shall we?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

A very nice chap bought a Monster from me today.

He owns a S410, which he doesn't get the chance to use as much as he'd like.

Told him all about the Bash. No guarantees; we'll see.

Go on, Andy.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Pneumatic toys..... Blow up breasts?

I should be able to make it but all mine have got springs in.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Beard View Post

I should be able to make it but all mine have got springs in.
    At least 22 springers!

And a HW40, 1377, 2240, 2240 mini-carbine and 2250XL.

I think that springers will make up the largest contingent by far due to (a) the Bash pioneers being springer peeps and, (b) maybe we like to have more fun!!!

Be nice to see plenty of new peeps, though. Then they can see what all the buzz is about and will help towards Mick recuperating his not inconsiderable outlay and hard graft and commitment.

Oh dear, very nearly a full 24 hours since the last post!

BOING!!!!! Pffffftttttt........dink!

What do you peeps reckon to the idea of a T20 tee-shirt? As in the T20 tractor in a retro, camper van-esque stylee????

Mmmm.....

Page two. AGAIN.

BOING!!!

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Cheque posted to-day.

I may bring my PC down with me this time to see if I can hit the bloody bucket more regularly, I know its cheating but I'll bring the the MKI Sporter as well though just to keep things right.

Boing & pffffttttt

Mel
    Chippendale (with clothes on)

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Oh dear, very nearly a full 24 hours since the last post!

BOING!!!!! Pffffftttttt........dink!

What do you peeps reckon to the idea of a T20 tee-shirt? As in the T20 tractor in a retro, camper van-esque stylee????
    I'd really like a Mike Fermis bash 'T' shirt,& will buy what ever's available, BUT I think it should be airgun rather than tractor related. I Like Mikes's avatar for example. this is a great graphic pays, tribute to Mike, & is clearly about shooting, The word's 'boinger' & bash should appear, phfffftttt would relate to pcp's. Ideally Mike would approve the final graphic & wording. Comments on this sincerely invited - even if its only go away.
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    I'd really like a Mike Fermis bash 'T' shirt,& will buy what ever's available, BUT I think it should be airgun rather than tractor related. I Like Mikes's avatar for example. this is a great graphic pays, tribute to Mike, & is clearly about shooting, The word's 'boinger' & bash should appear, phfffftttt would relate to pcp's. Ideally Mike would approve the final graphic & wording. Comments on this sincerely invited - even if its only go away.
    That's fine with me and it should definitely be just 'Boinger Bash'.

Large for me please.

Chippendale (with clothes on) or Mel, whichever.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Cheque posted to-day.

I may bring my PC down with me this time to see if I can hit the bloody bucket more regularly, I know its cheating but I'll bring the the MKI Sporter as well though just to keep things right.

Boing & pffffttttt

Mel
    Chippendale (with clothes on)
    Good man.

Be nice to see you again, Mel.

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    'Scuse me for being a numpty, but what is Mick's avatar?

Agree that it should be airgun related. But I really like the T20 tractor idea too. Maybe there's a way of combining the two? The reason I'd suggested the tractor idea is due to Mick explaining how he came to select his username. Also I thought that if you were, say, wearing the T-Shirt in a public place, it wouldn't offend the anti-gun paranoia numpties; although I DO feel proud of my hobby and make a point of getting airguns into as many conversations as possible.