Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: BBS Airgun Gathering, September 6/7 --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Here you go Tone

This is the avatar that I use on both the AGF forums, Youtube and a few other forums :-

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...an-d32gtdf.jpg

All the best Mick
    That'd look awesome!

Just change the gun for a springer and job done!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Here you go Tone

This is the avatar that I use on both the AGF forums, Youtube and a few other forums :-

My mate, Bov who posted the Youtube Quigley bucket vid reckons it looks just like me.

Can't see it myself.

All the best Mick
    It's just like you, well nearly like you.
    Looking forward to it mate.
    Mel

Here you go Tone

My mate, Bov who posted the Youtube Quigley bucket vid reckons it looks just like me.

Can't see it myself.

All the best Mick
    Thanks Mick, that image on a 'T' shirt would suit me, with the slogan: 'I've been to a Boinger Bash!'
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Can't see an air cylinder on that rifle, so its already a springer unless I'm mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    Can't see an air cylinder on that rifle, so its already a springer unless I'm mistaken.
    Sorry to be a pedantic pain in the backside, matey, but it looks like a rimmy/centrefire to me.

It wouldn't matter if that appeared on the finished article, but I feel a clearly defined springer would be nicer!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Sorry to be a pedantic pain in the backside, matey, but it looks like a rimmy/centrefire to me.

It wouldn't matter if that appeared on the finished article, but I feel a clearly defined springer would be nicer!
    A SPORTER Tony, a SPORTER, for gods sake a SPORTER, the only springer

Mel

Hee hee

Love your commitment to the venerable 'Sporter, Mel.

We'll also need a graphic of the Bucket there, too!

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Just a quick boing. Unfortunately I can't make this one, due to personal circumstances.

Just to let all those that haven't been before what a cracking weekend this is. Mick puts a helluva lot of effort into organising this event and for value what else can you do for twenty quids for a weekend. Camping in beautiful countryside. Garunteed shooting, whatever the weather, due to Micks big black erection. Clean loos on site, just don't be in one if you hear a forktruck approaching. Catering on site (lovely baps), with the unique Crazy Kev banter thrown in. Finally for entertainment, you have the proper man size camp fire with Micks unique poking to look forward to on Saturday night.

Oh and there's a few chaps there that like to talk a little about guns now and again.

Do it, don't think about it, do it now! Don't be intimidated by the 75 yds bucket, it's a piece of p!ss. I did it and I'm a bit crap really, so did my 14 yr old.

Dave
    Last edited by Unframed Dave; 18-07-2014 at 10:15 AM.

Nice one, cheers Dave.

Shame you can't make one, though.

Next time, yeah?

Hee hee

Love your commitment to the venerable 'Sporter, Mel.

We'll also need a graphic of the Bucket there, too!

What bucket never saw a bucket, there was a little red thing about four hundred yards away. When I were a kid we didn't go that far on our holidays

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by Dave the Frame View Post
    Just a quick boing. Unfortunately I can't make this one, due to personal circumstances.

Just to let all those that haven't been before what a cracking weekend this is. Mick puts a helluva lot of effort into organising this event and for value what else can you do for twenty quids for a weekend. Camping in beautiful countryside. Garunteed shooting, whatever the weather, due to Micks big black erection. Clean loos on site, just don't be in one if you hear a forktruck approaching. Catering on site (lovely baps), with the unique Crazy Kev banter thrown in. Finally for entertainment, you have the proper man size camp fire with Micks unique poking to look forward to on Saturday night.

Oh and there's a few chaps there that like to talk a little about guns now and again.

Do it, don't think about it, do it now! Don't be intimidated by the 75 yds bucket, it's a piece of p!ss. I did it and I'm a bit crap really, so did my 14 yr old.

Dave
    Tis true i'm afraid, I saw the lad hit the red thing many yards away, it must have been the Bud I gave him, he said it was better than the cider though.

Chippendale (with clothes on)

Point taken Tony, thanks. Would a rifle shown with the barrel broken or under lever extended do the trick?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave the Frame View Post

Dave
    Hear! Hear!

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    Point taken Tony, thanks. Would a rifle shown with the barrel broken or under lever extended do the trick?
    Nah; don't think we have to go that far, do we?

Just a nice, classy springer of Mick's choosing.

Check my earlier pic I slaved over for all of 10 mins .... That's Mick with tx :-)))))))))